dumbfuckism on full display here...

People just want a solution to this problem. Liberals knee-jerk reaction is to call for gun control, even though it will never work, especially in this country.

My question is why don't these schools have security? We have cops giving out bogus traffic tickets all over the place, but we don't have cops or security at schools? We pay property taxes and state/fed taxes that supposedly go to our schools, they can't hire security with all those millions of dollars?

People just want a solution to this problem. Liberals knee-jerk reaction is to call for gun control, even though it will never work, especially in this country.

My question is why don't these schools have security? We have cops giving out bogus traffic tickets all over the place, but we don't have cops or security at schools? We pay property taxes and state/fed taxes that supposedly go to our schools, they can't hire security with all those millions of dollars?

my understanding is that this is a lock down school. it was 'secure'...

Hey you know what we needed? Another thread whining about people whining about gun control. I don't think I've seen one yet on here.

so what? the mods will allow people to express their thoughts for a bit and then bring some control to the situation.

why don't you let people live their lives and not assert control?

What are you talking about? I'm genuinely thrilled at yet another thread with the same talking points and the same faux rage. So much originality and intelligence flowing here.

Very simply, we have a nation that absolutely does nothing for the mentally ill untill they go completely off. And we also have a nation awash in weopons, very easy access to such weopons.

And a bunch of people that believe the answer is even easier access to more weopons yet.

Time for some real action. Both on the mental health end, and on the ease of access to weopons.

I simply will not tolerate the right wing nonsense about second amendment rights on this issue. The Supreme Court has already ruled that the government has the right to protect citizens by limiting the type of weopons and who can own them. It is time to get the people weopons off the streets.

libs calling for gun-control measures that would, in no way, have prevented the Connecticut tragedy...

typical dumb-fuck libs...

Sorry, but human dog shit like you is being scooped up and thrown out.

We're done with you and your kind.

libs calling for gun-control measures that would, in no way, have prevented the Connecticut tragedy...

typical dumb-fuck libs...

if this was the ONLY incident of such a crime you may have a point.

know why you have no point even in this case?

its turns out the kid shot the babies with a semi.

some had as many as 10 gunshot wounds

i am liberal. i don't support more gun legislation. the solution is deeper than that. i wish it were as a simple as passing laws.

I agree. I keep saying that I believe we should treat this as an issue of gun safety. But, if we really want our people, our children to be safe, we need to address that in a serious way.

The gun nuts say we need more guns but its obvious that more guns has not worked so far and it would be ridiculous to believe that something will suddenly change that.

If they want more guns, they should go out and buy more guns. Nothing is stopping them. And, nothing stops them from blowing away a mass killer but that doesn't happen either.

(In all the mass murders we've had in the US, I've found two examples of an ARMED bystander trying to stop the shooter. OTOH, there have been multiple instances of UNarmed bystanders trying and succeeding in stopping the carnage.

So, go ahead and buy all the guns you want but that has shown itself to be wishful thinking on the part of all the Mighty Mice.

Forum List

Back