dumbest signature

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
i vote for this

The Democrats' mistake was in thinking that a disastrous war, national bankruptcy, erosion of civil liberties, corporate takeover of government, environmental destruction, squandering our economic and moral leadership in the world, and systematic Administration lying would be of concern to the electorate.

The Republicans correctly saw that the chief concern of the electorate was to keep gay couples from having an abortion.

concerning quote #1: not sure why they elected clinton twice then?

concerning qoute #2: this can't be true do dems really think gay men can get preggers?

manu1959 said:
i vote for this

The Democrats' mistake was in thinking that a disastrous war, national bankruptcy, erosion of civil liberties, corporate takeover of government, environmental destruction, squandering our economic and moral leadership in the world, and systematic Administration lying would be of concern to the electorate.

The Republicans correctly saw that the chief concern of the electorate was to keep gay couples from having an abortion.

concerning quote #1: not sure why they elected clinton twice then?

concerning qoute #2: this can't be true do dems really think gay men can get preggers?

I haven't seen that one. Must be one of the newbies.

Yep, can't possibly be that the Dems put up a shitty candidate, spent half the campaign talking about a war that had been over for 30 years, or the fact that they had no foundation for their platform other than "We don't like Bush". It is obviously because people are just stupid. :cuckoo:

Jimmyeatworld said:
I haven't seen that one. Must be one of the newbies.

Yep, can't possibly be that the Dems put up a shitty candidate, spent half the campaign talking about a war that had been over for 30 years, or the fact that they had no foundation for their platform other than "We don't like Bush". It is obviously because people are just stupid. :cuckoo:

I think it's Psychoblues'

i was going to use one of these but i figured they might end up in a thread like this so i haven't used them yet:

Stewie (to one of the prostitutes at Cleveland's house): So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

Stewie: Hey, mother, I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.

Stewie: By all means, turn me into a child star. Perhaps I can move to Californ-i-ay and wrangle me a three-way with the Olsen twins.

Stewie: You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know. Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that.

Stewie (reading the Bible)" My my, what a thumping good read, lions eating Christians, people nailing each other to two by fours. I'll say, you won't find that in Winnie the Pooh.
-------------------

Pinball: I hate to say this, Cyrus, but we are three white dudes short. Or as they say in Ebonics, "We be fucked".

"What's that?"
"That... Is a rock."

"They'd call me Johnny 600 if they knew the truth."

I could go on and on...

Agent Sims: I'm DEA, d'you know what the fuck that means?

Pinball: It means you're the most crooked ****** on the plane!

Forum List

Back