Dumbest Post Wins

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
Write something dumb and you win. :)

Then we can have replies voting for dumb posts, and I am guessing it will become clear who wins. Alright, let's see.

I'm pretty sure this game is played daily in the political threads. It;s going to be pretty hard to top some of those.

- "So coach what do you think your team has to do to win on Sunday?"
- "Well we have to play a physical game, we have to get physical because they are a physical team. We also have to score points, if we can't put points on the board and the other team does we'll lose. And we have to keep them from scoring, they have a good offense and know how to score so our defense has to keep them out of the end zone. If we can put up more points than they do we'll win this one. We can't give up the big play, if we hold them to short passes and contain their running game we have a chance. We have to force them to get first downs. They like to run their quarterback a lot so if we can contain him in the pocket he won't get many yards. We also have to get turnovers. Whoever wins the turnover battle will have a distinct advantage in the end. So if our offense can be productive and convert first downs and score points, our defense keep their offense out of the end zone, and if we can play a physical game and win the battle at the line of scrimmage we should be ok."
- "Thank you coach Cliche, we haven't heard insights like those except from every coach that has ever been interviewed in the history of football."

I can't think of anything dumb to say. Maybe because I am blonde and it just comes naturally??

No thanks. Basements have spiders.

I just skipped a stone into the lake, but it was too dark to see how many skips there were.

Sent via messenger.

Forum List

Back