Dumbest movie you ever watched b/c it was free, or on TV

I *liked* Benny & Joon!

Dumbest movie of all time... Army Of Darkness, and Big Trouble In Little China.

Dammit, I liked Army of Darkness!

My roommate's girlfriend rented some movie called Detour that really looked like a bunch of friends took a camcorder out to the desert and tried to make a horror movie. Just awful, awful, awful. And not in a good way, either.

I liked Army of Darkness AND Trouble in China.

I didn't like Road Trip.

My friend rented over "28 Days Later" for us once because a bunch of people thought is was scary.

We kept waiting for it to get good...it never happened :cry:

Oh yeah, the last 20 minutes of The Village sucked ass.

Seriously....what the f*** was that guy thinking when he wrote that?

Shattered said:
You can certainly have them BOTH. All three, in fact. :)

No? How about Universal Soldier? I'd give you Bloodlust, but I actually liked that one.

nbdysfu said:
No? How about Universal Soldier? I'd give you Bloodlust, but I actually liked that one.

I'm a girl - those are all dumb boy movies. :)

I'd say just about any movie played on the SciFi channel on Saturday or Sunday afternoon, but the absolute WORST one I ever saw was a movie called "Troll 2." Troll 3 might have been worse, but I think I've supressed the memory, as I couldn't tell you a thing about it except that, like number 2, it contains no trolls.

Wait, I forgot about Nookie and Feeders 1&2. CURSE YOU FOR SURFACING THESE REPRESSED MEMORIES AND CURSE JOHN POLONIA FOR EVERY MOVIE HE'S MADE THAT I HAVE, AGAINST ALL COMMON SENSE, SEEN!!!!!!!!

Actually, I challange anyone to find a worse movie then Forbidden Zone. The entire movie is 73 minutes long, and it feels like 3 hours.

A little background:

Tagline: A chaotic musical fantasy.

Plot Summary: A mysterious door in the basement of the Hercules house leads to the Sixth Dimension by way of a gigantic set of intestine...

Trivia: The movie was shot in black and white not for any artistic vision but because they didn't have enough money for color film.

The characters: Frenchy Hercules - She developed a thick accent, and earned a nickname, while going to school in France.
Flash Hercules - This has to be one of the oldest looking kids I have ever seen.
Gramps Hercules - The old man displays some signs of mental illness. Usually this is fairly harmless in seniors, but gramps used to be a wrestler.
Ma & Pa Hercules - He works at the La Brea tar pits. She stays at home (apparently shaving her eyebrows).
Squeezit - Remember the geeky kid who got beat up often? Beheaded by Satan's minions.
King Fausto - (Tattoo! from Fantasy Island) Herve Villachez! The monarch of the Forbidden Zone constantly wears his sword and crown. He also has a mouseketeer fetish. Yes, I would definitely call it a fetish.
Queen Doris - Pretty, if you like cigar smoking women in clown makeup. When she said the words "thousand years" I recognized her as the narrator from Wizards. Shot.
The Princess - She spends the entire movie topless. God bless her.
Bust Rod - The requisite frogheaded butler who gets kicked in the nads and runs off of a cliff.
Satan - Danny Elfman! He has a crush on the princess (don't we all).

Forum List

Back