Dumbest mayor in history leaves office!

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
I already miss him:

nagin_chocolatecity.jpg

Yup another incompetent Democrat nutter. Hey wtg New Orleans. Just what your city needed. How could anyone in New Orleans vote for another Democrat to be their Mayor? Seems pretty ludicrous to me. Forget dumbest Mayor in History. New Orleans has just become the dumbest U.S. City in History. Good luck New Orleans. You're gonna need all the luck you can get.

I thought the dumbest mayor in history was the Washington, DC mayor they showed on TV smoking crack along with his girlfriend in that hotel room just before they arrested him.

• Banned
Yup another incompetent Democrat nutter. Hey wtg New Orleans. Just what your city needed. How could anyone in New Orleans vote for another Democrat to be their Mayor? Seems pretty ludicrous to me. Forget dumbest Mayor in History. New Orleans has just become the dumbest U.S. City in History. Good luck New Orleans. You're gonna need all the luck you can get.

So do you think we should base our votes solely on what party the candidate is in and not on their individual views and accomplishments?

Is that how Bush got elected?

How could they vote for another republican to be their president?

Regardless, the state, local, and federal governments ALL failed New Orleans.

When are we going to realize that ESPECIALLY in local politics the "letter" next to the name really doesn't mean shit.

Then again to Glen Beckie and the gang the people of New Orleans are all idiotic dumbfucks anyway so who's surprised?

SMFH.

I thought the dumbest mayor in history was the Washington, DC mayor they showed on TV smoking crack along with his girlfriend in that hotel room just before they arrested him.

I'd vote Marion Barry as one of the top five, yes.

Along with the Mayor of that little known Tennessee town that said that Obama purposely interrupted the Charlie Brown Christmas special because he was a secret Muslim that hates Jesus and snoopie.

Didn't he spend some time in jail for that, and upon release, he was reelected?

Or am I thinking of Detroit?

Kwamee and Marion both did prison time. go figure.. aren't they demonrats?? :lol:

Nope.

That was Marion Barry of DC. He served a jail term then the dummies in DC re-elected him.

Why let a term in jail keep a GOOD man down. LOL. Jeeze.

Nope.

That was Marion Barry of DC. He served a jail term then the dummies in DC re-elected him.

Why let a term in jail keep a GOOD man down. LOL. Jeeze.

Because you know what's good for the city of DC more so than the majority of people who live there?

Addiction is a disease - at least Barry had a good excuse. What's Nagin's?

Stupidity is covered under the ADA??
Does anyone think Landrieu will bring good governance and opacity to NOLA?

We could make a list of top stupid mayors and most of them will be Democrats:
1) Harold Ford Washington
2) David Dinkins
3) Marion Barry
4) Ray Nagin
5) Bill Boner (Nashville)
6) Michael Bloomberg, mayor for life NYC
??

Actually, Marion Barry is STILL in office, as a City Councilman in DC.

That's the Honorable Marion Barry to you.

nagin is a blithering idiot.. and he'll be back. Will run for, and win, Joseph Cao's seat... cause he's BLACK.

Addiction is a disease - at least Barry had a good excuse. What's Nagin's?

Stupidity is covered under the ADA??
Does anyone think Landrieu will bring good governance and opacity to NOLA?

We could make a list of top stupid mayors and most of them will be Democrats:
1) Harold Ford Washington
2) David Dinkins
3) Marion Barry
4) Ray Nagin
5) Bill Boner (Nashville)
6) Michael Bloomberg, mayor for life NYC
??

Well, to me he's just another Landrieu... another politcal lifer wo has been feeding at the public trough his whole life. But... I think he's pretty sharp and God knows, the other candidates sure didn't show me much. Including Georges.

Forum List

Back