Dumbasses that drive an extra 30 miles

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
to avoid a $3 toll.

Thats what retards in Seattle are doing to avoid the toll on 520 over Lake Washington.

to avoid a $3 toll.

Thats what retards in Seattle are doing to avoid the toll on 520 over Lake Washington.

good for them......what the fuck do you care?.....take the fucking toll road ......you wont have any traffic to fight....i know thats what Ringo would do.....Pete Best would drive the 30....

Why r u so obsessed over my being a Beatles fanatic????????????????///

Jealousy because you wernet around.????????????????????????????

Why r u so obsessed over my being a Beatles fanatic????????????????///

Jealousy because you wernet around.????????????????????????????

i was around then dumbass,but with the shit you say about that time.....i dont think you were around then......and Ringo told me your a fag....

oh??

whatisyour birthdate phoney??????????????????????????/

Mine is 9-4-53

I got my Good To Go transponder stiicker.

freaking morons who drive 30 miles out oftheir way ......................

to avoid a $3 toll.

As a form of protest it does make sense. Any clue as to what the Tolls are up to in NYC?

its 5 bucks here now and they are talking about increasing them.

I don't remember what they were, but the taxi driver was telling us that they went sky high crazy.

Bridge, Tunnel Toll Hikes Now in Effect
Monday, Sep 19, 2011 | Updated 6:39 AM EST

Commuters crossing bridges and tunnels between New York City and New Jersey are now paying higher toll prices as a result of the price hike passed last month by the Port Authority.

The new toll, which went into effect at 3 a.m. Sunday, is $12 each way for cash-paying drivers crossing the George Washington Bridge, Holland Tunnel, Lincoln Tunnel, Goethals Bridge, Bayonne Bridge and Outerbridge Crossing. That's a $4 increase over the previous toll price of $8.

E-ZPass users now pay $9.50 for each trip during peak hour, up from $8.

By December 2015 cash tolls will increase gradually to $15 under the plan approved Aug. 19. Peak-hour tolls for E-ZPass users will rise gradually to $12.50.

AAA last week urged the U.S. Department of Transportation to block the toll increase, claiming the hikes violate federal law.

Bridge, Tunnel Toll Hikes Now in Effect | NBC New York

Commuters crossing bridges and tunnels between New York City and New Jersey are now paying higher toll prices as a result of the price hike passed last month by the Port Authority.

The new toll, which went into effect at 3 a.m. Sunday, is $12 each way for cash-paying drivers crossing the George Washington Bridge, Holland Tunnel, Lincoln Tunnel, Goethals Bridge, Bayonne Bridge and Outerbridge Crossing. That's a $4 increase over the previous toll price of $8.

By December 2015 cash tolls will increase gradually to $15 under the plan approved Aug. 19. Peak-hour tolls for E-ZPass users will rise gradually to $12.50.

AAA last week urged the U.S. Department of Transportation to block the toll increase, claiming the hikes violate federal law.

:eek::eek::eek:

yep... CRAZY!

The term 'bent over a barrel' comes to mind
:eek:

You couldnt pay me enough to move to NY.

Forum List

Back