DUMBASS law--you MUST buy AR 15

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
......let me preface this by saying If I had the $$$$, I would like to own a lot of guns/pistols/etc--especially historic
The bill's text states, "Any person who qualifies as a resident on August 28, 2019, and who does not own an AR-15 shall have one year to purchase an AR-15... Every resident of this state shall own at least one AR-15" [emphasis added].
...but this is one of the DUMBEST laws/crap I've seen ever..this guy needs to be put into an insane asylum...forget the gun aspect of it---he's trying to FORCE Americans to buy something that is not needed
..this is DUMBSHIT
Proposed Missouri Law Would Force Every Adult Resident to Buy an AR-15

as I've stated before on USMB, these politicians make up so much stupid crap....they must not be doing anything constructive---don't work--etc.....they hold dumbass hearings/go on worthless trips/etc

Last edited:
[buy]
......let me preface this by saying If I had the $$$$, I would like to own a lot of guns/pistols/etc--especially historic
The bill's text states, "Any person who qualifies as a resident on August 28, 2019, and who does not own an AR-15 shall have one year to purchase an AR-15... Every resident of this state shall own at least one AR-15" [emphasis added].
...but this is one of the DUMBEST laws/crap I've seen ever..this guy needs to be put into an insane asylum...forget the gun aspect of it---he's trying to FORCE Americans to buy something that is not needed
..this is DUMBSHIT

as I've stated before on USMB, these politicians make up so much stupid crap....they must not be doing anything constructive---don't work--etc.....they hold dumbass hearings/go on worthless trips/etc
Before you know it republicans will be forcing us to buy health insurance........

..this is DUMBSHIT

You're right. An absolutely bullshit law.

Even if you wanted to pass a law requiring citizens to be armed, specifying ARs is ridiculous.

[buy]
..this is DUMBSHIT

Before you know it republicans will be forcing us to buy health insurance........
......I understand having to buy car insurance, because you can damage/hurt other people --accidents....but that's not the case with your personal health
......this AR 15 crap is just ludicrous--and any sane person --pro-gun or not--has to agree

..this is DUMBSHIT

he's trying to FORCE Americans to buy something that is not needed
Unfordable Healthcare Act? Where you could keep your doctor and cost you $2,500 less. At least an AR-15 can go for $500 - $2,500.
Del-Ton Sport Mod 2 AR-15 Semi Auto Rifle 5.56mm NATO 16" Barrel 30 Rounds 6 Position Stock Black - DTSPORTM2 - 848456002304

..this is DUMBSHIT

Even if you wanted to pass a law requiring citizens to be armed, specifying ARs is ridiculous.
Pandora's box was opened when the government FORCED people to buy health insurance even when they didnt want it. Now other laws are coming that we on the right WARNED you about. Dumbass liberals will be dumbass liberals...

.......this is up there with MObama's dumbass/un-American crap of trying to force kids what to EAT!!!

..this is DUMBSHIT

Pandora's box was opened when the government FORCED people to buy health insurance even when they didnt want it. Now other laws are coming that we on the right WARNED you about. Dumbass liberals will be dumbass liberals...

Requiring residents to own guns dates back to, at least, 1982. Kennesaw GA (suburb of Atlanta) passed such a law in 1982.

USMC K course/qualification when I was in was ALL semi-auto
we rarely did auto fire
we did do 3 round burst fire training--but not much
depended on the scenario
....we sighted our M16s for about 200-300 yards--because this is the range of many combat encounters--so auto with an M16 would be inefficient--many rounds off target
....you would get much more fire suppression with accurate semi auto-accurate fire
this was the early 80s

..this is DUMBSHIT

Requiring residents to own guns dates back to, at least, 1982. Kennesaw GA (suburb of Atlanta) passed such a law in 1982.
That law was written to be unenforceable with loopholes galore. If you didn`t want to own a gun you didn`t have to.
FACT CHECK: Mandatory Gun Ownership in Kennesaw, Georgia

..this is DUMBSHIT

That law was written to be unenforceable with loopholes galore. If you didn`t want to own a gun you didn`t have to.
FACT CHECK: Mandatory Gun Ownership in Kennesaw, Georgia

Yes, there were plenty of loopholes. As there will be if this stupid law discussed in the OP is passed. They will not require convicted felons, the mentally ill or those with religious objections to own an AR.

.....a lot of these dumbass laws are not only stupid--but if they go into affect, the waste mucho tax $$$$$/time

Forum List

Back