Dumb Women on Fox News

I believe I have disproved that claim in a previous op and I ain't going through all the research again. And let's see, how many stories have not even been covered by the mainstream media, yeah a whole bunch of important ones. Just look at the Gruber reporting. The same science that has been claiming we are running out of oil for the last thirty years is the science claiming how uninformed fox viewers are. The truth is we would be nothing but sheep if it wasn't for Fox News and the last election proves the point, just as the informed among us predicted six years ago.

And just to get my man card punched let me say for the record; there is nothing more sexy or attractive than a good looking woman with a head on her shoulders.
I suppose that you're right there.
There were definitely no sheep watching Fox for the last presidential election.
Fox KNEW that Romney was going to win and their vast audience of independent critical thinkers decided, on balance and despite the evidence, that Fox were right.

Somehow I have my doubts that the editorial bored consulted with Bob Beckel when they decided that Jeremiah Wright, the "New Black Panthers", "hip hop barbecues" and the "knockout game" were going to be considered "stories"...

Somehow I have my doubts that the editorial bored consulted with Bob Beckel when they decided that Jeremiah Wright, the "New Black Panthers", "hip hop barbecues" and the "knockout game" were going to be considered "stories"...
Maybe Obama can hold a mass beer summit.

State of the News Media 2014 Key Indicators Pew Research Center s Journalism Project

Let me get this straight in this Area 51 of logic. " science tells us" that not being informed at all is the best way to be informed. And it's right wingers that don't believe in science. Ah it's all clear to me now.
No, science tells us that watching Fox makes you less informed than watching no news at all.
Don't blame me, it's a natural law - like gravity.
Kind of like the "science" of climate change.

Forum List

Back