Dumb Laws

We will conquer you with our culture

Yes, you will learn English, watch our movies, listen to our music, wear our blue jeans

Your children prefer American culture to Russian culture

I made fun of it.
- "American culture" does not exist. There is a culture for mass consumption.
The rest I will not comment ..
Where on the forum is a yawning smile?

But Comrade.....your children love it
They wear blue jeans and baseball caps
They worship our rock and rap stars
They eat our hamburgers
They speak our language

In America......you will find no influence of Russian culture
True. Who says, Honey--let's go out for dinner....you in the mood for Mexican or Russian tonight?
What is hot in Russian couture?

The only thing they've got is ballet--and they didn't invent it.
Even American Vodka is superior to the crap that comes out of Russia
I wouldn't know--I don't like vodka after an unfortunate experience with Screwdrivers one New Year's Eve. The oligarchs do have caviar; I suppose that's something.
What does the common Russian eat?
View attachment 218026

Apparently nothing, which is what got you guys into so much trouble in the first place.
Russians eat potatoes and spoiled meat

Those were pretty funny old laws. I can just picture fishing on a camel. But he took them seriously? That kind of takes the giggle out of it.

I made fun of it.

They eat our hamburgers
They speak our language

True. Who says, Honey--let's go out for dinner....you in the mood for Mexican or Russian tonight?

I wouldn't know--I don't like vodka after an unfortunate experience with Screwdrivers one New Year's Eve. The oligarchs do have caviar; I suppose that's something.
View attachment 218026

Apparently nothing, which is what got you guys into so much trouble in the first place.
YUMMM!!!
Sounds like my great aunt's house.

I made fun of it.

They eat our hamburgers
They speak our language

View attachment 218026

What is it?
Show me a photo

Dumb Russian laws

Arresting people for being homosexual

Personally, I'm going to eat a stewed duck with cabbage. And then we'll talk about stupid American laws ..

Personally, I'm going to eat a stewed duck with cabbage. And then we'll talk about stupid American laws ..

<Stewed Duck is a Russian euphemism for pigeon >

It's not funny, it's just stupid.
You must "work with your behavior," which is not available to the American.
By the way, I ate stewed duck with cabbage. You can envy me, because in America natural food is not available for a simple American .
. The American has a minimum of 7.5 dollars per hour, or $ 1500 per month, without taxes. This allows you to eat GMO food and wear cheap clothes
. The modern Russian has 10,500 rubles a month and eats the same shit.

The Soviet man in the 70's had 120 rubles and ate natural food.
Soviet Man in the 50's (Stali) ate sturgeon ...

Let's talk about "Stalin's repression," my American boy? On other branches?

By the way, I ate stewed duck with cabbage. You can envy me, because in America natural food is not available for a simple American .
. The American has a minimum of 7.5 dollars per hour, or $ 1500 per month, without taxes. This allows you to eat GMO food and wear cheap clothes

<“Natural Food”......Russian euphemism for Road Kill>

rabbit-roadkill-DA8BJN.jpg

Somebody ..
Give this stupid American, looking CNN, to the brains ...
That he was a normal person ..

In the 50's you ate Sturgeon? No wonder caviar is sky high. Didn't you folks ever hear of conservation?

Hhaha ..
You reminded me of the American depression, which it is correct to call "American starving"
A dead rat, in America, was then called a rabbit ..
5 million Americans died.
At the American historic forum, the Americans told me that 7 million Americans died ...

Let's talk, my American boy, about the American famine? Roosevelt ... Do we compare with hunger during Stalin's time?
Do not piss?

Hhaha ..
You reminded me of the American depression, which it is correct to call "American starving"
At the American historic forum, the Americans told me that 7 million Americans died ...

Let's talk, my American boy, about the American famine? Roosevelt ... Do we compare with hunger during Stalin's time?
Do not piss?
We have the most extensively stocked super markets in the world

Russians eat road kill and rotten cabbage

In the 50's you ate Sturgeon? No wonder caviar is sky high. Didn't you folks ever hear of conservation?
Are you a complete fool or just have an "American education"?
In the days of Stalin, sturgeon, black caviar were sold freely and each person had the opportunity to buy them.
I will create a new topic and write all the expenses in the days of Stalin, Khrushev, Brezhnev ...

All data on the basis of the Federal State Statistics Service of the USSR
If you do not like it, I'll show you the data of the US CIA.
They do not differ, as the CIA takes the statistical data provided by the Government of another country. This is very funny...

Hhaha ..

Do not piss?
We have the most extensively stocked super markets in the world

Russians eat road kill and rotten cabbage

Judging by your idiotic hat, you eat rotten cabbage.

In the days of Stalin, sturgeon, black caviar were sold freely and each person had the opportunity to buy them.
I will create a new topic and write all the expenses in the days of Stalin, Khrushev, Brezhnev ...

They do not differ, as the CIA takes the statistical data provided by the Government of another country. This is very funny...
I could give two shits, O, about any of your tedious facts about back in the day. I just am as concerned as anyone, globally, about the severe depletion of sturgeon stocks, which means if I were ever wealthy enough to buy the best caviar, it could be gone forever. I had a tiny pile of really good caviar once, on an oyster, and it was so much fun in my mouth. I would hate to have that experience wiped out forever.

I could give two shits, O, about any of your tedious facts about back in the day. I just am as concerned as anyone, globally, about the severe depletion of sturgeon stocks, which means if I were ever wealthy enough to buy the best caviar, it could be gone forever. I had a tiny pile of really good caviar once, on an oyster, and it was so much fun in my mouth. I would hate to have that experience wiped out forever.

Modern Americans and Russians will never eat a good caviar.
Forget ...
Now such caviar is sold only illegally.
In Stalin's time, caviar was sold freely!
You read all sorts of nonsense about Stalin.
Why?
Anglo-Saxons do not like the strong rulers of Russia.
That's all.
I can prove this using data from US agencies or Russian companies funded from the United States.
I never use the data of Russian agencies, so I do not accept evidence from Americans who use data from US agencies.

`
When faced with a topic that is completely indefensible, bring up a person from the past that has nothing to do with it.
I asked you permission to publish the American propaganda, which you placed on the branch about the war between the USSR and Japan.
You did not answer.
Have you begun to shit on my branches?
Girl, I do not like this ..
You will be punished.

Forum List

Back