Dumb idea?

J.C. Penney hopes to eliminate the need for cash registers by arming sales associates in these shops with iPads and other mobile devices
seems like an innovative idea. Controlling the flow of merchandise seems potentially problematic. Some means of clearly distinguishing "shelf" items from "bought & paid for items" carried to & from other shops, seems necessary.

I think this is the dumbest Idea I have heard in a long, long time. I like Penny's the way it is. What do you think?

J.C. Penney Carves Stores Into Mini-Boutique Shops

Dear, the main issue of our time is Keynes versus Friedman!!! We don't want to make this trivial pursuit!! Do you have anything to say?

Guess not. apparently you don't either.

dear our subject is economics, not Penny business strategy!!!

I think this is the dumbest Idea I have heard in a long, long time. I like Penny's the way it is. What do you think?

J.C. Penney Carves Stores Into Mini-Boutique Shops

Dear, the main issue of our time is Keynes versus Friedman!!! We don't want to make this trivial pursuit!! Do you have anything to say?

Oh, I didn't realise it was the '70s, you fucking stooge.

But then you didn't realize that 0 -.25% Fed Funds and 1% discount rate is not normal. Shall we continue your lesson?

Please tell is what the main economic issue of our time really is????
Why be so afraid to try?

Oh, I didn't realise it was the '70s, you fucking stooge.

But then you didn't realize that 0 -.25% Fed Funds and 1% discount rate is not normal. Shall we continue your lesson?

Which has nothing to do with your original statement. Maybe you should interrupt this lesson to figure out how to form a coherent argument?

Please tell is what the main economic issue of our time really is????
Why be so afraid to try?

People are having a conversation about JC Penny. If you feel the need to pick one topic which is "the main issue of our time", and only ever talk about that, why don't you fuck off and have a conversation with yourself?

Which has nothing to do with your original statement. Maybe you should interrupt this lesson to figure out how to form a coherent argument?

poor dear you're really frustrated about not knowing what normal interest rates are. Why let it get to you? It could have happened to anyone.

poor dear you're really frustrated about not knowing what normal interest rates are. Why let it get to you? It could have happened to anyone.

You're no doubt the dumbest human being I've ever had the displeasure of talking to, so I'd like to see how you react to this.

Friedman rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're no doubt the dumbest human being I've ever had the displeasure of talking to, so I'd like to see how you react to this.

Alright! Let's just get the fight going.

I'd like to see you get organized and tell us whether, like Krugman, you'd like to end this depression now.

I'd like to see you get organized and tell us whether, like Krugman, you'd like to end this depression now.

You bring up Friedman, you bring up low interest rates, I present you with the Friedman rule (set the interest rate at 0 all the time), and you change the subject. Thank you for showing once again what a dimwitted mouthpiece you are.

You bring up Friedman, you bring up low interest rates, I present you with the Friedman rule (set the interest rate at 0 all the time), and you change the subject. Thank you for showing once again what a dimwitted mouthpiece you are.

1) Friedman wanted inflation at 0% so as to avoid mal-investment but interest rates would be higher since folks will always want to be compensated for risking their money.

2) I'd like to see you get organized and tell us whether, like Krugman, you'd like to end this depression now.

1) Friedman wanted inflation at 0% so as to avoid mal-investment but interest rates would be higher since folks will always want to be compensated for risking their money.

Oh my god you're so ignorant. If you're still adamant about being an imbecile, I guess I'll go back to ignoring you.

Oh my god you're so ignorant. If you're still adamant about being an imbecile, I guess I'll go back to ignoring you.

of course if true you would not be so afraid to explain for the whole world to see. What does your fear tell you?

Forum List

Back