Dumb Americans

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
If finding a lot of Americans dont know or think Israel is in Africa. One is even a Jew. How dumb are americans?

It's on the Arabian Peninsula technically but why did you post this in the Asia section?

If finding a lot of Americans dont know or think Israel is in Africa. One is even a Jew. How dumb are americans?
bobo where have you been?.....they showed a relief map of the world to some collage kids....the first 5 could not point out where the US was on that map....3 out of the next 5 knew....3 out of 10.....one guy pointed to fucking Australia....

"I'm not dumb, I just have a command of thoroughly useless information." - Calvin and Hobbes

Bet only an American can recite all the characters on any given episode of Housewives of...:)

Israel is neither in Africa nor the Arabian Peninsula. WTF is wrong with you? The geographical region is called the Levant which is part of the Near East or Asia Minor.

Israel is neither in Africa nor the Arabian Peninsula. WTF is wrong with you? The geographical region is called the Levant which is part of the Near East or Asia Minor.
Asia Minor is the former Anatolia what is Turkey today. Israel geographically located in Asia.

"I'm not dumb, I just have a command of thoroughly useless information." - Calvin and Hobbes

Bet only an American can recite all the characters on any given episode of Housewives of...:)
I asked another Jew and he thought Israel was in the middle east continent

New Topics

Forum List

Back