Duggars are pregnant again

12557d1186154812-vagina-its-not-clown-car-clowncar.jpg

Damn she had some major issues with the last child because of her age I assume. I think this is very dangerous. On the other hand I've never seen a family before them with such well behaved and intelligent children. They must have gone to public school. Granted they may only show me what they want on the show. None the less to disparage the duggars lifestyle would make you a moron.

Leftists support a woman's right to choose -- as long as she doesn't choose to give birth.
My Dad's cousin always said that when she grew up she wanted to have 12 kids, and she did.
My grandma had 23 siblings in one family. She was #23 of the 24. I have the family photograph. The older ones were married by the time she was born and had children of their own.

That family reminds me of the line from Star Trek in the episode called "The Trouble with Tribbles."

I now paraphrase it: "As near as I can determine, they're born pregnant."

My favorite episode ever (out of all - what? 26?)
It was episode 42 of the original 79 episodes. List of Star Trek: The Original Series episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks! All I remember is that show was canceled way too fast, so my guess was two years.

Leftists support a woman's right to choose -- as long as she doesn't choose to give birth.
My Dad's cousin always said that when she grew up she wanted to have 12 kids, and she did.
My grandma had 23 siblings in one family. She was #23 of the 24. I have the family photograph. The older ones were married by the time she was born and had children of their own.

You may remember (I think I've posted here) the exchange between Celine Dion and Rosie O'Donnell.

Celine: My dad wanted one child, and my mom wanted many. They had 14 children - so you can see who wore the pants in our family.

Rosie: Apparently nobody!

Celine literally fell over in gales of laughter.

Can I ask, if you know; how old was your great-grand when she was done having children?

You may remember (I think I've posted here) the exchange between Celine Dion and Rosie O'Donnell.

Celine: My dad wanted one child, and my mom wanted many. They had 14 children - so you can see who wore the pants in our family.

:lol:

~LMAO~

And the Duggars are crazy...insane....it's ridiculous....why is this happening?? :lol:
I have never watched an entire show....besides previews, I tried sitting thru an episode once, and couldn't make it past 10 minutes.
Why anyone would want to have that many children.....why a woman would want to be preggers that many times.....it baffles me......
And don't all of the children's names start with the same letter??
I want to say it's a J name??
Pretty soon, there are going to run out of damn names!

Do they receive any sort of government assistance?? Is so, then maybe I could work up some interest...otherwise I just don't care.

Best wishes to her uterus for its continued survival.

I didn't know what a Duggars was.

I should have known better but I thought you were making a tasteless and nongrammatical joke about Ms. Dugard until I saw a later post and decided to google the name.

Best wishes to her uterus for its continued survival.

I didn't know what a Duggars was.

I should have known better but I thought you were making a tasteless and nongrammatical joke about Ms. Dugard until I saw a later post and decided to google the name.

I didn't either for a long while...till someone said they were a huge family that had their own television show.
Then I went...."Oh k then....sort of like Kate & Jon Plus 8....only with 11 more" :lol:

Forum List

Back