Due to the ACA, the GOP got more seats, so not true!! It was due to

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
the 2010 census and gerrymandering.

Ratf**ked: The True Story Behind the Secret Plan to Steal America's Democracy Hardcover – June 14, 2016
by
David Daley (Author)

Even Republicans should be upset , why? because our vote does not count. If we democrats are not persistent and asleep for several years and if they also control the 2020 census, we are going to be completely controlled by the Freedom Caucus. We need to fight and vote in midterms, and demand to end the Electoral College. We have always won the maj vote even with inception of the ACA , yet GOP took more seats. I saw this in Mi. In NC they said it was illegal.

So when they say it was due to the ACA (which needs tweaking) do not let them say that, because its not true, tell them its due to the gerrymandering and tea party and big money,

Someone said , the Freedom Caucus is no different than Hamas, and if you look at it , they are right, complete control over a population, not freedom. Expect to see the biggest gap between wealth and the poor with them , and the poor and median income class and middle class will be nothing more than slave labor.

Do not be fooled.

Ratf**ked: The True Story Behind the Secret Plan to Steal America's Democracy Hardcover – June 14, 2016
by
David Daley (Author)

Even Republicans should be upset , why? because our vote does not count. If we democrats are not persistent and asleep for several years and if they also control the 2020 census, we are going to be completely controlled by the Freedom Caucus. We need to fight and vote in midterms, and demand to end the Electoral College. We have always won the maj vote even with inception of the ACA , yet GOP took more seats. I saw this in Mi. In NC they said it was illegal.

So when they say it was due to the ACA (which needs tweaking) do not let them say that, because its not true, tell them its due to the gerrymandering and tea party and big money,

Someone said , the Freedom Caucus is no different than Hamas, and if you look at it , they are right, complete control over a population, not freedom. Expect to see the biggest gap between wealth and the poor with them , and the poor and median income class and middle class will be nothing more than slave labor.

Do not be fooled.

Yes, the Republicans gained 63 seats in the House in 2010 because of gerrymandering that took place in 2012.

Wait.......what? DERP!!!

You'd be surprised that most do not know what gerrymandering is , but in Mi most of us do.

The point is I hear a lot on the news from the GOP , that Democrats lost seats due to the ACA, and that is not true. I am not saying that Democrats have not gerrymandered, but never to the extent of the GOP.

Something is terribly wrong with our election system, and its needs to start with the electoral college which is long past due and archaic.

You'd be surprised that most do not know what gerrymandering is , but in Mi most of us do.

The point is I hear a lot on the news from the GOP , that Democrats lost seats due to the ACA, and that is not true. I am not saying that Democrats have not gerrymandered, but never to the extent of the GOP.

Something is terribly wrong with our election system, and its needs to start with the electoral college which is long past due and archaic.

The point is I hear a lot on the news from the GOP , that Democrats lost seats due to the ACA,

They lost 63 seats in 2010. What was the cause?

Something is terribly wrong with our election system, and its needs to start with the electoral college which is long past due and archaic

So change the Constitution.

and its needs to start with the electoral college which is long past due and archaic.

Sorry, but that would leave the presidential election to the east and west coast, ignoring everyone in between.

Well too bad they have less EC votes anyway, they really do not matter do them? Everyone who votes the vote counts. Its the only fair way. Trumps hero Jackson wanted to do away with the EC and Trump himself even agreed with him at one time.

Well too bad they have less EC votes anyway, they really do not matter do them? Everyone who votes the vote counts. Its the only fair way. Trumps hero Jackson wanted to do away with the EC and Trump himself even agreed with him at one time.
anyway, they really do not matter do them?

they matter as much as the coastal states.

No they have less people, and people are the ones voting, remember. Animals do not vote.

by
David Daley (Author)

Do not be fooled.

The gerrymandering you are talking about didn't take affect until 2012. The GOP swept the Congress in 2010, tard, and yes, it was very much due to ObamaCare, among other things.

But hey, go ahead and keep making a fool out of yourself. We're all very impressed.

by
David Daley (Author)

Do not be fooled.
Ridiculous. You clowns post this BS crap everyday pretending to have some inside source. What you NEVER have is any proof of anything other than that you are a prevaricator.

No they have less people, and people are the ones voting, remember. Animals do not vote.

"Animals do not vote"

standard response from someone that failed civics.

Considering your lack of knowledge, perhaps you should be prevented from voting?

Personally, I'd like to go to a one state, one vote system.

Democrats would only see the Oval Office on a visit, or in pictures.

They must of learned it from the democrats because they are the experts at it and have been doing it for over 200 years way before the Republican Party was even born
image.png

Forum List

Back