Dude's Wife Is Transphobic

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Warning: The Brits have a way with words (profanity).

White 6 says I need three personal sentences, and it's a rule here. I don't see that rule enforced in other threads, but "they" seem to have a beef with this content, so....

2. This is funny

3. Ya know, it's funnier if you don't explain it.

4. Bite me.

Warning: The Brits have a way with words (profanity).

White 6 says I need three personal sentences, and it's a rule here. I don't see that rule enforced in other threads, but "they" seem to have a beef with this content, so....

2. This is funny

3. Ya know, it's funnier if you don't explain it.

4. Bite me.

is this from a series or tv show ? its hilarious ! :auiqs.jpg:

I still find it disturbing this forum's higher ups went to great lengths to protect the crap
This is very concerning to me. I contribute (small amounts of money) to this website, because it is one of the few places where freedom of speech is not only allowed, but encouraged. It is the main feature of USMB which makes this website great - this feature, established long ago has become culture here, and it attracts intelligent individuals with a wide variety of opinions and viewpoints.

Of course there are rules; there needs to be, but the rules need to be applied evenly, without bias. Moderation is a very difficult job, but the right people can do it effectively, and the crew here is pretty good.

USMB also seems to have excellent reliability and features as well, but that is besides the point.

I learn so much from others who do not share my opinions; can't really learn anything from people who think exactly like I do, can I? Those differing viewpoints, including the

Enough seriousness. Back to fun.

Thanks,
Jim
cc: White 6

Forum List

Back