Dude, You Killed Your Job...

I thought this country was built by Jesus according to the right?

did he advocate ignoring starving children?

This society is OURS to design as we wish to design it.

The right wants the poor to be ignored and insulted for being poor.

That is not the society I want to see.

yell, scream, lie all you want.

You will NEVER sell that society to the American people

TM....I have answered every question you have asked.
So show me the courtesy of an answer..

DO you understand the conept of an oligopoly and how the ultra large anchor companies are required for the smaller ma and pas and start ups to succeed?

This society is OURS to design as we wish to design it.

The right wants the poor to be ignored and insulted for being poor.

That is not the society I want to see.

yell, scream, lie all you want.

You will NEVER sell that society to the American people

That is a lie.

The right does not want the poor to be ignored and insulted for being poor.
The right wants to ensure an environemnt where the poor have a chance of not being poor.

Why must you lie and spin?

Look at the words in this thread.

Its all about the poor are at fault for bieng poor and they should suffer for their poorness

Look at the words in this thread.

Its all about the poor are at fault for bieng poor and they should suffer for their poorness

it is not.

It is about the unemployed and how they can put a better effort in becoming employed.

And they can.

'Generation Gimme' better get off their asses and get to work. Because the gravy train has derailed and is all out of gravy. The Taxpayers just can't afford them. Time to buck up and get to work.

'Generation Gimme' better get off their asses and get to work. Because the gravy train has derailed and is all out of gravy. The Taxpayers just can't afford them. Time to buck up and get to work.

Yeah nevermind the statistical reality of job seekers vs. jobs available. To acknowledge it would be devastating to your chosen dogma.

Ergo it simply must be 'Generation gimme.'

small business creates more of the new jobs.

Why do you fight for the people who make a habit of killing small competitors?

Big businesses started out as small businesses, ever think about that, sweetheart?

That's true. But when they become big businesses, they often make a habit of squashing small businesses that compete.

When I started my small resume business, i used Craig's List to attract customers. That worked fine for about a year, until the assholes who have offices and secretaries and charge $300.00 to write a resume figured out they were getting competition from people charging $50.00 a pop for the same service.

So they got those secretaries to spend their days flagging CL if anyone puts up an ad.

But that isn't the point that the OWS guys are protesting.

The real problem is that those big businesses are the ones who are now taking the jobs and offshoring them to places were people are beaten if they don't maintain quality.

Now the problem with the OWS protestor is that they don't really want those jobs. They want the nice job in the office where they make 50K. But those jobs don't appear unless you have the other jobs.

The Corporations are partly to blame for their greed, which is short sighted. Destroy the middle class, and eventually, you don't have a market for your products. But so is the government, first for passing so many unworkable regulations, having such high taxes, and signing every idiotic trade treaty that comes along.

Ironicall, the TEA and OWS movements see the same problem, the incestuous relationship between government and business. But they see it from different angles.

Real people risk it all and work incredibly hard to start businesses and make them successful so they can hire workers. No one is enititled to or deserves a job. They should instead feel happy and fortunate when they're given one. Someone worked very hard to create that business. They're owed some gratitude. No one deserves anything.

Nobody has ever 'given me a job'. I exchanged my knowledge and skills for money. The employer gave me that money because he needed my knowledge and skills in order for him to make money.

What you are argueing is that the employer should have the sole voice in determining what the value of the employee's work is. The results of that kind of philosophy were seen at Ludlow and Blair Mountain. If we have to fight those fights all over again, then we will. This time, when they are done, the losers are going to be the asses that you are kissing.

Real people risk it all and work incredibly hard to start businesses and make them successful so they can hire workers. No one is enititled to or deserves a job. They should instead feel happy and fortunate when they're given one. Someone worked very hard to create that business. They're owed some gratitude. No one deserves anything.

Nobody has ever 'given me a job'. I exchanged my knowledge and skills for money. The employer gave me that money because he needed my knowledge and skills in order for him to make money.

What you are argueing is that the employer should have the sole voice in determining what the value of the employee's work is. The results of that kind of philosophy were seen at Ludlow and Blair Mountain. If we have to fight those fights all over again, then we will. This time, when they are done, the losers are going to be the asses that you are kissing.

You still work for that steel company that pollutes our environment? Hmmm?

Forum List

Back