Dude, wheres my car???

Feb 15, 2004
I just bought this at blockbuster, in their clearance rack for 1.99 - generic box which is why it was so cheap.
How is this movie? Figured I might try to watch it - if its crap - I can toss it and know I only wasted two bucks.

winston churchi said:
I just bought this at blockbuster, in their clearance rack for 1.99 - generic box which is why it was so cheap.
How is this movie? Figured I might try to watch it - if its crap - I can toss it and know I only wasted two bucks.
It's ok..but I'll take it if you don't want it.. :teeth:

winston churchi said:

Blockbuster should have paid YOU to take it!!

My favorite movie to hate. If you like retarded comedy that makes "Dumb and dumber" look like "Good Will Hunting", than "Dude where's my car" offers you a plethora of assininity.

If you like moronic type humor (which I do) then this movie is right up your alley!

And then?
And then?
And then?
And then?
And then?
And then?
And then?
And then?
And then?
And then?

insein said:
My favorite movie to hate. If you like retarded comedy that makes "Dumb and dumber" look like "Good Will Hunting", than "Dude where's my car" offers you a plethora of assininity.

:laugh:

Forum List

Back