DUDE: What the Hell is China Building Here?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
121116-stargate.jpg

by directorblue

If these guys are building their own Stargate, I'm gonna be pissed.
Not happy with building mysterious gigantic structures in the desert, the Chinese are now building inter-dimensional portals in the middle of their cities. What the hell is this 515-foot (157 meters) high metal structure in the the city of Fushun, in northeast China's Liaoning province.

...It's made of an astounding 3,000 tons of steel and it will glow at night—decorated with 12,000 LED lights. According to Fushun Municipal Government's officials, this titanic structure does absolutely nothing except serve as an elevated sighting position. They claim it is pretty "landscape architecture"—like the Eiffel Tower. It uses four elevators to take people to the top.

...According to Fushun's Urban Construction Bureau, the "Ring of Life" means "a round sky and a path leading to a paradise in heaven."

I'm telling you guys right now: this is a Stargate, I don't care what they use as a cover story.

It's one wheel of a massive Segway. When complete, the entire Chinese Liberation Army will climb on board, lean forward, and cross the Pacific to wipe us all out.

Individual training continues on schedule:

chinese-special-forces-500x317.jpg

Forum List

Back