Dude Said

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Hi Everyone. Dude tried to de-rail my thread on the Federal Reserve.

Can anyone tell me what he's talking about here when he said:

Let's not forget which entity consecrates corporate charters into law, extends limited liabilities from lawsuits to corporations, alternately extends and retracts various and sundry tax breaks and regulations, operates huge protection rackets like the FDA which squeeze out all but the biggest corporations from the game....The list goes on and on.

Does Dude have any examples of:

consecrating corporate charters into law

extending limited liabilities from lawsuits to corporations

Extending and retracting "sundry" tax breaks and regulations

When the FDA has squeezed out all but the biggest corporations from the game?

I told Dude that before the $750 billion bailout, the Federal Reserve gave the bankers $2 trillion dollars without even going thru Congress. The Federal Reserve is owned by private bankers. And this was Dude's reply. Do these things have anything to do with what I was talking about? Do these things have anything to do with the recession we are in?

Was Dude just changing the subject because I was right?

Are corporations struggling right now because of the FDA? Links please?

See, Dude is a typical teabagger. He really doesn't even give a fuck about the $2 trillion dollars, so did he really care about the $750 billion? Probably not. He's probably just anti American.

And when I tried to show him about the $2 trillion, like a typical right winger, he went off topic and started blaming trial lawyers and regulations.

Dude, where's my car?

midol.jpg

Can't we all just get along?

Dude, seriously. Go put some friggen clothes on, please.

I do have some clothes on. I usually go sans clothes at Blacks Beach in San Diego. So, putting a swim suit on is an accomodation to people who think that our birthday suits are something to be ashamed of. I am not ashamed of my birthday suit. It was a gift from God to me on the day that I was born.

I didn't derail jack shit.

Most of my comments, other than returning the personal asides in kind, have dealt with the topic of the thread....Unlike the sniveling victim OP of this thread.

Come on Dude! You brought these things up and suggested that they are the real problems. So lets discuss. Got any links of recent situations where these things caused the housing crash or the recession?

I'm calling you out DUDE. I'm suggesting that this is just right wing blather. Sort of like when you guys get caught taking bribes from corporations, you bring up TRIAL LAWYERS. As if they are the most pressing problem we have right now.

Lets look at what Dude said again:

"consecrating corporate charters into law

extending limited liabilities from lawsuits to corporations

Extending and retracting "sundry" tax breaks and regulations

When the FDA has squeezed out all but the biggest corporations from the game? "

Sounds like Rush limbaugh talking points. And had nothing to do with the topic being discussed.

And if TRIAL LAWYERS won't change the subject dude, just say CLINTON SIGNED NAFTA. That usually works.

So show us how the FDA did what you say. And show us they did it for the purpose of killing the small mom and pops. Chances are it was more Walmarts fault than it was the FDA's.

Forum List

Back