Duda in first place in exit polls in Poland!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
I sure hope Duda wins the runoff IF it is needed, along with Austria,Czech Republic,and Hungary, Poland is the only bright light in Europe. Eastern Europe will be all that's left of Europe in a few decades if the current course stays the course. 11% win is pretty good in first round let's hope he can clinch it.

Rate this post positively

I sure hope Duda wins the runoff IF it is needed, along with Austria,Czech Republic,and Hungary, Poland is the only bright light in Europe. Eastern Europe will be all that's left of Europe in a few decades if the current course stays the course. 11% win is pretty good in first round let's hope he can clinch it.

Great news!

I will post some more about this later tonight, but for now I give the below.

Duda has performed better in the 2020 First Round than in the 2015 First Round, there will be a Run Off as nobody got 50 +1 in the Second Round you don't need 50% you just need to get more than the second place candidate.

Notice below that Duda has got the most PiS-ECR votes for a candidate in the last 15 years, the last 4 elections, Duda will win in the Second Round.

1593372919748.png

Notice below that Trzaskowski has got the least votes for a PO-EPP candidate in the last 15 years, the last 4 elections and it's a record low for PO-EPP. Rafal Trzaskowski will stay as Mayor of Warsaw. Andrzej Duda will be re-elected next week:

1593373049716.png

Last edited:

I will post some more about this later tonight, but for now I give the below.

Duda has performed better in the 2020 First Round than in the 2015 First Round, there will be a Run Off as nobody got 50 +1 in the Second Round you don't need 50% you just need to get more than the second place candidate.

Notice below that Duda has got the most PiS-ECR votes for a candidate in the last 15 years, the last 4 elections, Duda will win in the Second Round.

View attachment 356380

Notice below that Trzaskowski has got the least votes for a PO-EPP candidate in the last 15 years, the last 4 elections and it's a record low for PO-EPP. Rafal Trzaskowski will stay as Mayor of Warsaw. Andrzeij Duda will be re-elected next week:

View attachment 356383

^^^^ Below are the results from the First Round and Second Round of the 2015 election, like in 2015 in the Second Round in a week Andrzej Duda will come first:

1593373642456.png

Forum List

Back