Ducks

If we can go undefeted then we will be the best Bronco team in our history. We won't play for the championship I have no illusions about that but we should be able to get into a pretty good BCS game. Then all we have to do is prove we belong there.

And as a side note I am sorry for what happened at the end of the game there was some bad decisions on BOTH sides of that little disturbance. I went to the game in Eugene last year and almost EVERY Ducks fan was really great people. The one exception was when I swung my FLUFFY ORANGE sweat shirt like the twelth man. I guess I hit a Ducks fan and he flat out CLOCKED me in the back of the head. We DAMN NEAR WENT AT IT!!! For one of the few times in my life reason got the better of me and I told him not to touch me and turned around to watch the game. Surrounded by Ducks fans and about 15 BSU fans I didn't see a fight going down well for me. I wanted to watch the end of the game from the stands NOT from a jail cell. LOL!

Man is this the same Ducks team my Broncos beat in the season opener? It help my team if you guys can keep it up but you are making Cal look TOTALLY OUTMATCHED right now.....So GO DUCKS!!

are you a Boise State fan?

this is off topic but one of my neices got a letter from the Ducks about playing basketball there.

Man is this the same Ducks team my Broncos beat in the season opener? It help my team if you guys can keep it up but you are making Cal look TOTALLY OUTMATCHED right now.....So GO DUCKS!!

this is off topic but one of my neices got a letter from the Ducks about playing basketball there.

no--this an acceptable discussion about ducks--carry on

no--this an acceptable discussion about ducks--carry on
thanks!
I have twin neices you are juniors and have played varsity since freshman year. The same one who got a letter from the Ducks has recieved letters from other pac 10 teams. ANd the other recieved a letter from Brown last week and another private college here.
If I was them I would go with the Ducks and Brown.

And as a side note I am sorry for what happened at the end of the game there was some bad decisions on BOTH sides of that little disturbance. I went to the game in Eugene last year and almost EVERY Ducks fan was really great people. The one exception was when I swung my FLUFFY ORANGE sweat shirt like the twelth man. I guess I hit a Ducks fan and he flat out CLOCKED me in the back of the head. We DAMN NEAR WENT AT IT!!! For one of the few times in my life reason got the better of me and I told him not to touch me and turned around to watch the game. Surrounded by Ducks fans and about 15 BSU fans I didn't see a fight going down well for me. I wanted to watch the end of the game from the stands NOT from a jail cell. LOL!
so do you live in the Boise area? if you do we could be related.:lol:

my mom went to Boise State when it was still a two year college, I have many cousins who graduated from there and I have two uncles who have season tickets. With WSU not looking too good this year BSU is my team this year. :)

Grew up here my whole life!
my mom grew up there, well actually she lived in wilder then moved to caldwell/nampa in high school but her whole side of the family lives down there still and there is a lot of them. Which is why I say we could be related.:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back