Duck.

S

Shattered

Isn't she cute? (Yes, her name is Duck.)

duck.jpg

Cause she actually quacks like a duck when she gets stuck somewhere.. and she has this dumb stuffed duck she carries around.

Well personally I think it's a terrible handle for a cute cat.

Well, until she exhibits qualities that call for another name....

I love grey cats, she's adorable!

Duck isn't horrible, as long as she isn't downgraded to "ducky". :laugh:

This man who lives behind me named his dog Gerry. For some reason I thought that was hysterical. :laugh:

She getts called Ducky when she gets yelled at..

She got yelled at a lot today so far. She's a flying menace.

<b>"I'm gonna BE someone when *I* grow up, dammit!"</b>

duck2.jpg

That's her "I'm gonna be BIG" pose. It doesn't work.

I think I'm changing her name to Tripp for a day to see how that works.. She's gotta be on drugs.

...and she can fly.

Said1 said:
I love grey cats, she's adorable!

Duck isn't horrible, as long as she isn't downgraded to "ducky". :laugh:

This man who lives behind me named his dog Gerry. For some reason I thought that was hysterical. :laugh:

Ducky is cool as hell....

Remember Ducky Dale?

Bonnie said:
Is that your new baby?? What a cutie pie, I'd never put her down.

Yes you would. If you don't put her down when she wants to go, she'll eat you.

This kitty reminds me of our "Princess." Our neighbor found her in a parking lot one day and brought her home. We agreed to keep her. I think she was a pure Russian blue bc she didn't make my boy wheeze. She was GORGEOUS! Blue-grey fur, subtle lighter grey ringlets up her tail, and sea-green eyes. She wasn't even weird, as some cats can be. We didn't know how old she was, and she ended up having a litter before we knew what was going on. So as soon as we found homes for all the kittens, we took her to get fixed. She was never the same after that. She was totally ticked off at us for that operation, and ran away a few days after she came home. Thus endeth the sad story of Princess...
:(

Shattered said:
Yes you would. If you don't put her down when she wants to go, she'll eat you.

Duck looks just like my cat Buddy, he was a Russian Blue that I adopted from the shelter at the flea market. Turned out to have had Cardio Myopathy so I had to give him Cardizem and Aspirin everyday, but he lived a good eight years which is 8 times longer than most cats live with that disease. He was a sweet heart.

Forum List

Back