Duck Hunting Shotgun Proven To Be more Dangerous Than A Huldra AR-15

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
By stuart mills
1-10-13

Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2013 4:23:42 PM by TurboZamboni

This is a video letter to Minnesota Congressman Rick Nolan, and Senators Amy Klobucher, and Al Franken. This video proves that a duck hunting shotgun is more destructive and lethal than a AR-15 modern sporting rifle.

(Excerpt)

Continue Viewing: --->
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w0o7YgiTFm4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w0o7YgiTFm4[/ame]

Many of us already know about the destructive power of shotguns - which is why many of us prefer shotguns for home defense.

Well, that's one persons opinion. I agree with part, disagree with part. It's not the feds job to provide money or security for schools.

Not to mention the AR15 fires a bullet that is .001 inch wider in diameter than a .22lr.

The ar15 fires a .223 caliber and a .22LR is .222

22lrsignum2233sj.jpg

Well now, I think that we should just post the police photos from Sandy Hook to demonstrate how innoucious the impact of a .223 is.

Many of us already know about the destructive power of shotguns - which is why many of us prefer shotguns for home defense.

Oh, bullshit! You've been going on about the dangers of so called "assault" weapsons, how can you justify saying that something like the AR-15 is so dangerous as to need to be banned, by the shotgun is not?

Well, that's one persons opinion. I agree with part, disagree with part. It's not the feds job to provide money or security for schools.

There's no reason why it can't. If my options are between new federal gun control laws that accomplish nothing other than impede law abiding citizens, or federal actions that put meaningful security in schools and actually keep children safe in reality, then I choose the second. In more ways than one.

Duck Hunting Shotgun Proven To Be more Dangerous Than A Huldra AR-15

Sure is, ask any surviving ducks.

Oh, bullshit! You've been going on about the dangers of so called "assault" weapsons, how can you justify saying that something like the AR-15 is so dangerous as to need to be banned, by the shotgun is not?

I've never owned a shotgun with a 30-100-round magazine.

Yes, you do, you just don't think of it that way.

OO buck shot is larger than a .32 caliber bullet.

One 3 inch OO Buck shotgun shell holds 15 pellets.

My 12 gauge hold 5 shells.

That's more than equivalent to 75 rounds of .223.

00+cut+a+way.jpg

Shotgunshell_zpsc30bfd11.png

Last edited:

1247126.jpg

There's no reason why it can't. If my options are between new federal gun control laws that accomplish nothing other than impede law abiding citizens, or federal actions that put meaningful security in schools and actually keep children safe in reality, then I choose the second. In more ways than one.

So you want to reimburse the Texas school systems that have their own police departments, cool, write the check.

I've had both weapons, though younger versions, like the Remington pump and Colt.

The OP is a crock and anyone with military experience knows the AR-15 is more lethal. I remember shooting a tree once that was around 18 inches in diameter. When I checked the bullet went through the tree, so I followed the path and found another tree of similar size was completely penetrated. So much for that argument about people being behind the target! When those AR-15 rounds hit people, they can go in all kinds of directions. The round followed it's path with the tree because it was soft wood.

My shotgun had a plastic plug which would limit the rounds. You better not get caught hunting without that plug. A shotgun is also large even with the minimum barrel size, like a deerslayer. What wasn't emphasized is the amount of rounds the weapons can hold. You can get up to 6 with a shotgun, if you keep one in the chamber, but you can buy two magazines, tape them together, end to end, and it only takes about 2 seconds to flip the magazine on an AR-15. That gives you a quick 60 rounds. The AR-15 will shoot through walls like they are nothing. It's good for target practice, self-defense, but who would want to use it for hunting.

It isn't hard to find gun collectors who have plenty of assault weapons and I want them to have the right to own them. Why can't we use common sense and make regulations so the weapons are only in the hands of responsible people? The same common sense should apply to magazine sizes. Laws can be crafted so there aren't general sales, but exceptions can be made for responsible people.

Yes, you do, you just don't think of it that way.

OO buck shot is larger than a .32 caliber bullet.

One 3 inch OO Buck shotgun shell holds 15 pellets.

My 12 gauge hold 5 shells.

That's more than equivalent to 75 rounds of .223.

00+cut+a+way.jpg

Shotgunshell_zpsc30bfd11.png

Good luck killing a dozen people with 5 shots.

The OP is a crock and anyone with military experience knows the AR-15 is more lethal.

Anyone with military experience knows that an M-16 with military grad ammo is alot more powerful than an AR-15 with lower grade ammo.

Forum List

Back