Duck eggs and crustless quiche.

Did I already post about it? Because I made an amazing quiche with spinach, goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes.
Strange, I just made custard tart.
Amazing and SO simple

You really just made a custardy shart, and are amazingly so simple.
Still love the deferment guy I see?
Great role model
(Ps you lost and are sucking off blue state money.
No guilt?)

Sucking off blue state money? Wtf does that even mean motherfucker?

You don't know me. Lemme tell you something though: My people were here and making it bigtime before America was even a country, bitch.

:fu:

I don't need no "blue state money", I got my cracker heritage and money, motherfucker! Go suck a dick, bitchboy! I spread love, not be a bitter fucktard like you. Blue? Are there blue crackers? I never heard of any. I bust my ass, I do slave labor for people because they just can't find anyone to do that these days, and I get paid..blessedly.

My grandma started me out at 3 years old pulling weeds, boy, what do you do? Do you do any kind of work at all? Huh? 'Sup, bitch?! You ever dug a hole, boy? What's up?

Last edited:
I'd still like to know a recommendation for an American supermarket that sells duck eggs.
I'm not aware of any though I'm sure there are specialty stores that carry them. I would ask local farmer co-ops.

Did I already post about it? Because I made an amazing quiche with spinach, goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes.
Spinach quiche delicious.. i love spinach
Duck eggs are delicious .

i've done ostrich sunny side its almost 4 lbs and definitely made for sharing . i didnt make it ..restaurant

My all time favorite eggs

poached quail eggs .....with a mound of chewy but cooked thick bacon and croissant . one of my favorites for breakfast and brunch.
these days when i want that i have to make it myself , i did find a place down here that makes a great croissant .
I have serious white peoples problem :20:

Duck eggs?

Where can I get them in the US?

apologies sometimes i miss posts

in the city they sell duck and quail eggs in regular supermarkets ....no ostrich...you dont even have to bother just go to a restaurant ...for the ostrich to

but what op said
ive never had a facebook no idea

Local Internet search is your friend

i've done ostrich sunny side its almost 4 lbs and definitely made for sharing . i didnt make it ..restaurant

poached quail eggs .....with a mound of chewy but cooked thick bacon and croissant . one of my favorites for breakfast and brunch.
these days when i want that i have to make it myself , i did find a place down here that makes a great croissant .

Duck eggs?

in the city they sell duck and quail eggs in regular supermarkets ....no ostrich...you dont even have to bother just go to a restaurant ...for the ostrich to

but what op said

I've been looking. I'll be in the US in two weeks.

I thought USMB was my friend. :04:

Duck eggs?

but what op said

their ya go
I dont know where youre going
the flyover US is not as backwards as the left will have you believe

search where you'll be , youll probably score some quails & duck

where i am now I found a great county ham guy that also does bacon ...hes a drive but hes worth it
Guys a friggin genius

i didnt shop in supermarkets ..only if i was out of town

the main one i went into didn't have vegies
ive mostly did independent butchers , bread , pastries and green grocers ,fish

thats the old way of living
drive to the store .....is pullin yer little cart behind ...no need to drive

my butcher if it wasnt busy? would sit ya in a chair and ask ya if ya wanted a shot first ...IM not kidding .

but the hipsters think its so like wow cool man ...thas why like man i moved to the city like man
I hate them :auiqs.jpg: I took their money though

Duck eggs?

but what op said

their ya go

where i am now I found a great county ham guy that also does bacon ...hes a drive but hes worth it
Guys a friggin genius

my butcher if it wasnt busy? would sit ya in a chair and ask ya if ya wanted a shot first ...IM not kidding .

but the hipsters think its so like wow cool man ...thas why like man i moved to the city like man

You'll be the first to know, when I get my hands, (and jaws) on some duck eggs in a few weeks.

Duck eggs?

but what op said

their ya go

Guys a friggin genius

You'll be the first to know, when I get my hands, (and jaws) on some duck eggs in a few weeks.

Ducks disappear when the Asians come around..

So do stray cats.
This thread has confirmed what I thought about quiche. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Amazing and SO simple

Great role model
No guilt?)

You don't know me. Lemme tell you something though: My people were here and making it bigtime before America was even a country, bitch.

I don't need no "blue state money", I got my cracker heritage and money, motherfucker! Go suck a dick, bitchboy! I spread love, not be a bitter fucktard like you. Blue? Are there blue crackers? I never heard of any. I bust my ass, I do slave labor for people because they just can't find anyone to do that these days, and I get paid..blessedly.

My grandma started me out at 3 years old pulling weeds, boy, what do you do? Do you do any kind of work at all? Huh? 'Sup, bitch?! You ever dug a hole, boy? What's up?

Let's just say I'm a multi millionaire who had the crap bombed out of him as a kid.
Saw my whole next door neighbors dead in their shelter
You??
Pulling weeds is a great sacrifice
Did your grandma teach you the Wonderful foul language.?
You seem to be preoccupied with male sex?
Mmm
Do you kids talk like that?
Nice you don't need the money, giving back your commie SS and Medicare ?
I see you are still worshiping the the WW II deferment guy?
Bet you love don the cons 5 deferments too
Unbelievable cowards

Amazing and SO simple

Great role model
No guilt?)

I figure looking up actual data is beyond you so here's the red states sucking
Mississippi received $2.13 for every tax dollar the state sent to Washington in 2015, according to the Rockefeller study. West Virginia received $2.07, Kentucky got $1.90 and South Carolina got $1.71.

Amazing and SO simple

Great role model
No guilt?)

Here's your hero boy
"By many accounts, his failure to serve in the military later became the most painful part of his life.[1]:212 His widow later suggested that his patriotism in later decades sprang from guilt, writing: "He would become a 'superpatriot' for the rest of his life trying to atone for staying home"

I guess that's why they say "patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel"
Still proud of Don the con?
And I guess you still don't know the def of snowflake - proslavery white boys
Oh, you do?
Ps - you lost

Amazing and SO simple

Great role model
No guilt?)

Let's just say I'm a multi millionaire who had the crap bombed out of him as a kid.
Saw my whole next door neighbors dead in their shelter
You??
Pulling weeds is a great sacrifice
Did your grandma teach you the Wonderful foul language.?
You seem to be preoccupied with male sex?
Mmm
Do you kids talk like that?
Nice you don't need the money, giving back your commie SS and Medicare ?
I see you are still worshiping the the WW II deferment guy?
Bet you love don the cons 5 deferments too
Unbelievable cowards

Amazing and SO simple

Great role model
No guilt?)

I figure looking up actual data is beyond you so here's the red states sucking
Mississippi received $2.13 for every tax dollar the state sent to Washington in 2015, according to the Rockefeller study. West Virginia received $2.07, Kentucky got $1.90 and South Carolina got $1.71.

Amazing and SO simple

Great role model
No guilt?)

Here's your hero boy
"By many accounts, his failure to serve in the military later became the most painful part of his life.[1]:212 His widow later suggested that his patriotism in later decades sprang from guilt, writing: "He would become a 'superpatriot' for the rest of his life trying to atone for staying home"

I guess that's why they say "patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel"
Still proud of Don the con?
And I guess you still don't know the def of snowflake - proslavery white boys
Oh, you do?
Ps - you lost

1whos-triggered-.jpg

Duck eggs?

but what op said

their ya go

Guys a friggin genius

So do stray cats.
If you ate it you would totally get it. It is DELICIOUS.

but what op said

their ya go

Guys a friggin genius

So do stray cats.

Quiche is for women n fags.

their ya go

Guys a friggin genius

So do stray cats.

Quiche is for women n fags.
Then you will be confused when you discover how wonderful it is.

Forum List

Back