Duck Dynasty?

I never really liked A&E to begin with. This controversy just makes it that much easier to skip it and watch something else. I don't even care that they still are airing Duck Dynasty reruns. I need a public apology to come back and patronize that trainwrecked network...

I never really liked A&E to begin with. This controversy just makes it that much easier to skip it and watch something else. I don't even care that they still are airing Duck Dynasty reruns. I need a public apology to come back and patronize that trainwrecked network...

According to you, you are being intolerant if you dont watch

That is completely retarded. Allowing the father to walk away during the first 20 weeks of pregnancy does not terminate the pregnancy. If the mother gives birth, there is still a child involved.

Allowing fathers to walk away from their financial responsibilities only serves to increase abortions. I thought Conservatives were against that?

Seems your wallet a higher priority than your principles?

No he is just sick of the legal double standard that gives ALL choice to the mother, and no to the Dad, but gives all the obligations in divorce to the DAD.

The government does not enforce visitation settlements like it does child support obligations. That cheats fathers which libtards like you are just peachy with.

Stupid ****.

Where did you get your law degree and what state did you pass the bar in?
Your shotgun one size fits all conclusions are not reality.

And your unwarranted unsupported assertions of your opinion as fact are fucking stupid, jack ass.

According to you, you are being intolerant if you dont watch

..lol.. sorry. My intellect is a little sharper than that. I'm not going to watch to send a message to A&E, and by extension the rich gay activists at the head of this movement that if you try to squelch people that disagree with what you're up to, it's going to $$ hurt...

I feel very strongly about free speech to disagree with other's behaviors.

Then if the guy signs away his parential rights during the first 20 weeks then he will never have a child to support will he, because no child is involved. You can't have it both ways.
That is completely retarded. Allowing the father to walk away during the first 20 weeks of pregnancy does not terminate the pregnancy. If the mother gives birth, there is still a child involved.

Allowing fathers to walk away from their financial responsibilities only serves to increase abortions. I thought Conservatives were against that?

No he is just sick of the legal double standard that gives ALL choice to the mother, and no to the Dad, but gives all the obligations in divorce to the DAD.

The government does not enforce visitation settlements like it does child support obligations. That cheats fathers which libtards like you are just peachy with.

Stupid ****.

To the courts: men can do no right, women can do no wrong. It truly is that simple.

Stupid ****.

To the courts: men can do no right, women can do no wrong. It truly is that simple.

Obviously you haven't been in court defending a woman in Louisiana.

Stupid ****.

Obviously you haven't been in court defending a woman in Louisiana.

And you have? Why don't you tell us all about it.

This should be fun.

Right so we ALSO have a say about ABORTION, stupid ass.

How many times do I have to explain it to you?

The House controls funding when it has the backbone to press its claim like it did under Democrat control when Reagan was President, control which you said was not till 1987.

With Reagan you libtards blamed the GOP for the shut down when Dems controlled the budget process and you blame the GOP when Obama shut down the government and the GOP controlled the House.

That makes you a lying hypocrite and an ass hat, bitch.

I have n ever abandoned a child of mine; that is a Democrat behavior thingy, if you bastards don't just kill them with abortion.

Too much meth and alcohol, Bowie. I'm not sure how this discussion moved to abortion; and I don't care.

Are you defending Christianity, freedom of speech...? Every post I've seen from you-including the OP-is full of hate, swearing, assault on complete strangers' character, labeling...

What is the point that you are trying to make, except for your anger toward the world? I'm not angry at or offended by you; I sincerely feel sorry for you.

Partisanship, is bullshit. Don't believe me? Research it.

Fawn how do YOU justify a woman being able to terminate the baby prior to birth but not giving the man any similar "outs" from the responsibility of raising a child? And please dont get hung up on terminology

Forum List

Back