Dubs vs Cavs thread

Bill Russell won 11 titles in his 13 years in the NBA.

So he must be the greatest of all time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Before my time old timer

So greatness didn't didn't exist before your time? Russell was before my time.
I think your point is that winning more championships doesn't mean you are better. Just means you have a better team. But I watch Lebron and as great as he is, I think Jordan would have beat him every time. It's hard to image otherwise when I never saw Jordan lose. 6 for 6. But I've seen Lebron lose almost as many times as MJ won. Lebron now has 5 finals loses. He seems comfortable with it.

Is Bill Russell the greatest of all time? Then STFU. LOL

Bill Russell won 11 titles in his 13 years in the NBA.

So he must be the greatest of all time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Before my time old timer

So greatness didn't didn't exist before your time? Russell was before my time.
I think your point is that winning more championships doesn't mean you are better. Just means you have a better team. But I watch Lebron and as great as he is, I think Jordan would have beat him every time. It's hard to image otherwise when I never saw Jordan lose. 6 for 6. But I've seen Lebron lose almost as many times as MJ won. Lebron now has 5 finals loses. He seems comfortable with it.

Is Bill Russell the greatest of all time? Then STFU. LOL

Russell is right there with Lebron. The guy would take over games, just like Jordan.

Not being a basketball fan and being off the computer the past month i could not believe it when i learned after the playoffs started that it was the warriors and cavs again. this it looks like is going to be this generations Celtics/Lakers rivalry.Just like those two teams were in a class by themselves during those years they would square off in the playoffs,so is the case with these two teams. cool to see the OAKLAND team to win.when they leave oakland i hope they suck for the next 30 years after that.

Not being a basketball fan and being off the computer the past month i could not believe it when i learned after the playoffs started that it was the warriors and cavs again. this it looks like is going to be this generations Celtics/Lakers rivalry.Just like those two teams were in a class by themselves during those years they would square off in the playoffs,so is the case with these two teams. cool to see the OAKLAND team to win.when they leave oakland i hope they suck for the next 30 years after that.
It was great when the pistons won back to back after Boston and la were done. But the those bulls runs and Laker runs sucked. Sprinkle in 4 or 5 from the Spurs.

congrats to all the fans in OAKLAND.cool to see them having a fun time celebrating another championship.:thup:

there isnt a city in the country that deserves another championship more so than them with the warriors set to leave for SF in the 2019 season and the POSSIBLE impending move of the raiders to vegas,the fans in that city have been spat on worse than anybody deserves by greedy selfish sports owners.

I know some sports fans in oakland. they are actually okay with the warriors leaving and they have a solid reason for it the fact they wont even call themselves the OAKLAND warriors. I agree,if i was basketball fan i would say "Leave already,i dont want you here for the fact you wont even call themselves the OAKLAND warriors" so fuck them,go already.

Forum List

Back