Dubs vs Cavs thread

A week to wait for the finals? I am so disinterested in the finals this year. The idea that the Warriors are the best of all time? I'll take the Bird, McHale, Parrish trio or the Magic, Jabber, Worthy combo any day.
So you think the warriors are going to win? Who says they are the best of all time? The Spurs are a better dynasty still. From David Robinson to Leonard how many championships do they have? Even Kobe Shaq had 3. Kobe 5 in LA.

They would have won last year if green didn't get suspended.

I'll be happy for Durant.

Durant is the best player I have ever seen. I said so at OKC time. Can play any spot on the floor. 7 foot? Huge wingspan. Can run, dribble, 3ball, Def...

If you were going to build a player? Could you get a better package? LeBron? Maybe? Too short?
Did you see James was guarding him and he just shot the 3 up over James bang?

Come on Golden state. No repeat by James. James has a horrible finals record. Lol. He's still amazing. James is still number one but Durant I agree is close.

Cleveland just gave 2 3s to Jr Smith. Right before the half. Still up 12. Hope those 6 don't come back to haunt golden state.

And I wouldn't mind seeing James come back from a 3 to 1 deficit. It would just solidify him as the greatest ever. Or if you ask me just behind Jordan. Hard to top 6 and 0 in the finals. I don't believe LeBron would have ever beat Jordan.

Does everyone agree Jordan would have owned the bigger more athletic more physical specimen LeBron? LeBron would have been like Carl Malone Charles Barkley gary Payton or Patrick ewing

I have never strived for something as much as Jeff Van Gundy strives for a Taco Bell endorsement.

Steph Curry is the kind of person who buys 5 gum because he actually believes it's going to "stimulate his senses"

Lebron can't handle the rock!!! Keep passing
You just can't watch this and say LeBron is the goat. Jordan never had a NBA finals performance like this. Jordan was a killer. He was so competitive. So we're magic, Isaiah Thomas 1st, bird and even Kobe.

If LeBron were as competitive as Kobe he'd be more dangerous

LeBron is number two.

Lebron can't handle the rock!!! Keep passing
Great game. Will LeBron will a win?

I wonder what Dwight Howard is thinking right now? He's never even been in a finals has he?

dwight has won it all with the lakers bitch...i think
Nope. I'm going to go look but pretty sure not.

Nope. I checked. But he was a beast. I think bad attitude cost him a championship. Never went to college. Not that bright.

LeBron James’s record in NBA Finals is now 3-5.
The commissioner is right. The talent in these two teams should raise the level of play next year. So if my pistons want to win a championship this is what they will have to beat. The NBA, Cleveland and Golden state shouldn't apologize for putting together such great teams

LeBron James’s record in NBA Finals is now 3-5.
Do you think he will 12 or 3 more or never win again? I don't care if he catches Kobe or Duncan just don't catch Jordan.

You could say LeBrons been to 2 more finals than Jordan. LeBron if he wins another and that means he's been to 9 finals or ten? That means something

Bill Russell won 11 titles in his 13 years in the NBA.

So he must be the greatest of all time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back