Dubbyuh's big lie...

Kathianne said:
Actually, this should have been done before 9/11. Iraq had been shooting at US and UK jets for years. The weapons inspectors had been thrown out years earlier.

As for the justifications-too many times Bully, too many times. :funnyface

Dear lady, it is a simple fact that there were weapons inspectors in Iraq until they were ordered out in March of 2003, and had been there since November of 2002. Remember the 90 missiles they found that just exceeded the limits on such weapons imposed by the cease-fire...? Do you remember what happened to them...? They were destroyed by Saddam's regime.

As for the bombings, they were not defensive in nature they were offensive, and they began before Congress ever gave the President the authority to begin military operations in Iraq.

Bullypulpit said:
Dear lady, it is a simple fact that there were weapons inspectors in Iraq until they were ordered out in March of 2003, and had been there since November of 2002. Remember the 90 missiles they found that just exceeded the limits on such weapons imposed by the cease-fire...? Do you remember what happened to them...? They were destroyed by Saddam's regime.

As for the bombings, they were not defensive in nature they were offensive, and they began before Congress ever gave the President the authority to begin military operations in Iraq.
Dear gentleman, they were allowed back after being kicked out. They were removed after it became apparent that the US was going to invade, since Saddam hadn't made a clean breast of things.

As for the rest, how about a link to the UN regarding offensive action on US/UK? Or another 'reputable' source. :laugh: Not rense. Thanks.

Kathianne said:
Dear gentleman, they were allowed back after being kicked out. They were removed after it became apparent that the US was going to invade, since Saddam hadn't made a clean breast of things.

As for the rest, how about a link to the UN regarding offensive action on US/UK? Or another 'reputable' source. :laugh: Not rense. Thanks.

Here's you're <a href=http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1632566,00.html>link</a> m'lady, and good night...I have to be at work at 5:30AM.

Every time I see a reference to "Dubya's Big Lie," it makes me wonder "which one? There are so many of them!" :death:

Bullypulpit said:
Here's you're <a href=http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1632566,00.html>link</a> m'lady, and good night...I have to be at work at 5:30AM.
Ok Bully, have a good night. I read this, yet fail to see anything sinister here. Truth to tell, the UK/US were excercising their rights, which they should have been doing all along. In actuality, at least since 1998, the US should have launched an invasion, but whoops, BJ spent his *fooled ya* political capital in extra curricular affairs. (yeah, cheap pun intended.)

Clinton never could keep his pants on when faced with temptation. Which is one thing you never have to worry about with Bush. Interns who felt threatened by Slick Willie have nothing to fear from Dead Willie.

Gabriella84 said:
Every time I see a reference to "Dubya's Big Lie," it makes me wonder "which one? There are so many of them!" :death:

Yet amazingly no lib has been able to come up with one.

Gabriella84 said:
Clinton never could keep his pants on when faced with temptation. Which is one thing you never have to worry about with Bush. Interns who felt threatened by Slick Willie have nothing to fear from Dead Willie.

What the fuck does this have to with the subject? Your just another stoned out Berkeley hippie living in communist er people's park.

Gabriella84 said:

Yes there supposed Berkeley student, care to document these lies?

There are ENTIRE BOOKS out that document the lies of GW Bush. Complete with annotation and proper documentation.
Starting with 9-11 and progressing onward.

Gabriella84 said:
There are ENTIRE BOOKS out that document the lies of GW Bush. Complete with annotation and proper documentation.

this Berkley crap...I think I remember your hippie dad..maybe he is the one whom I kicked ass on when he spit on me back about 1968! :poke:

Gabriella84 said:

You ever think on your own? I asked you to document the shit not some leftist author. You can say bad judgement but nobody and I mean nobody can prove any lie.

archangel said:
this Berkley crap...I think I remember your hippie dad..maybe he is the one whom I kicked ass on when he spit on me back about 1968! :poke:

Yeah those were really classy people back then, weren't they? Throwing dogshit on soldiers and calling them babykiller all the while enjoying the freedom to drop LSD and join communes that the soldier provided. Yeah real classy fucks, I wished they'd all been imprisoned.

OCA said:
Yeah those were really classy people back then, weren't they? Throwing dogshit on soldiers and calling them babykiller all the while enjoying the freedom to drop LSD and join communes that the soldier provided. Yeah real classy fucks, I wished they'd all been imprisoned.

Hey I still have good memories of my comrades...regardless of the hippie jerks attempted ridicule of me and my friends...they are the ones with the guilty conscious not me! :trolls:

Forum List

Back