Dubai's Police Chief wants Netanyahu arrested!

LOL!

Too fucking funny!

Dubai's police chief wants The Prime Minister of "The Zionist Entity" ARRESTED along with the head of Israel's Mossad. Dubai police chief says to seek Netanyahu arrest | Reuters

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: ............................. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i heard the guy has WMD and is violating UN resolutions.

rofl rofl rofl

Here is a list of Hamas terrorist attacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hamas_suicide_attacks

bunny_pancake1.jpg

ahh yes.. the Yagil Amir spirit lives on!

I guess it's no wonder why israel doles out conjugal visits to killers of people who shake hands with dirty goyim.. it's a JEWISH thing!

I guess it's no wonder why israel doles out conjugal visits to killers of people who shake hands with dirty goyim.. it's a JEWISH thing!

Yeah .. it'd be MUCH better if they were teaching kids how to detonate their vests in elementary school in the name of genocide aka hate.:rolleyes:

Yeah .. it'd be MUCH better if they were teaching kids how to detonate their vests in elementary school in the name of genocide aka hate.:rolleyes:

oh you mean as opposed to assassinating opposition in foreighn nations?

spare me your bullshit. WE ALL know how you'd react if Bibi got knocked off while visiting Germany.

clearly, this is one of those fun "do as I say, not as I do" pieces of logic which appeal to those crying foul despite how WE ALL know they'd respond in the event of an assassinated Bibi.

after all.. you don't really want to compare the amount of death caused by suicide vests with that caused by cluster bombs, DO YOU.

Last edited:
Why do you post a picture of yourself?
Are you that unclear that the "victim" here was a terrorist personally responsible for two murders and indirectly responsible for hundreds?

..says the clown whose dick couldn't get any harder during Operation Cast Lead Some Pregnant Palis With One Shot for Two Kills.

The government is "urgently" looking into reforming the law after a UK court issued an arrest warrant for former Israeli foreign minister Tzipi Livni.
BBC News - UK ponders law change after Tzipi Livni arrest warrant

British government will fight legal attempts to indict Israeli leaders in UK
"If there is evidence against Israeli leaders and a judge thinks that there is a case to answer, then why does the process need to be changed?", said Daniel Machover, a partner at Hickman & Rose, whose firm obtained an arrest warrant in 2005 for the Israeli general, Doron Almog.

"In my view, it is not constitutionally proper to give the attorney general involvment at the arrest stage. We would not have a politician standing next to a policeman who decides whether or not to arrest someone, why should we have a politician standing next to a judge?"
British government will fight legal attempts to indict Israeli leaders in UK | World news | The Guardian

Forum List

Back