Dual terrorist attacks in Sweden

Hows this? fuck you and your prophet. A fucking cartoon is no reason to kill anyone, you need to grow the fuck up.

Fuck you, fuckface.

You and your fellow Muslims need to grow the fuck up and stop being so sensitive, you clowns claim to be so fucking tough but are actually more sensitive and whiney than teenage prom queens, grow the fuck up.

He is not a Muslim, he is one of Benjamin Netanyahu's boys.

To insult our Prophet is the worst crime possible.

Hows this? fuck you and your prophet. A fucking cartoon is no reason to kill anyone, you need to grow the fuck up.

Fuck you, fuckface. The Pope is a gay.

You morons wipe your asses with your fingers! How fucked up is THAT? Even cavemen knew to wipe with grass or leaves.

You ingrates have NO room to call anyone fucked up. Oh..and you are gay! Playing with your asses with your fingers...IS GAY!!!!

Swedish newspapers printed the mohammed cartoons that pissed of a whole bunch of Muslims. It's not always about Afghanistan and Iraq... to think that it is is naive.

I'm sorry but a stupid cartoon is not an excuse to bomb someone.

To insult our Prophet is the worst crime possible.

Your "prophet" was an illiterate pedophile who never wrote down shit, and all the rest of you dumb fucks made up what he'd said AFTER his death.

Oh yeah............Allah isn't God. Your "god" is actually a lesser moon deity.

As far as the Koran? Nothing more than a severely mixed up book.

Face it dipshit, your religion is a lie.

Separation of Church and State is to my view a necessity to civil and humane modernization.

I concur. I will be so glad when they dissolve the Jewish State !!!!!!!!!!!.

Dissolve? :razz:

I see, so there are exemptions to the separation of church and state philosophy. You are pretty easy to figure out. Yet another hypocrite zionut.

No. There are no exceptions. Israel is a Jewish state that is a Democracy which allows all who are citizens to join the political process.

Israel will not dissolve. By know you I mean that you are one of those who wants to see the dissolving of Israel, and use the terms you do to pretend that you 'only' mean the "Zionist State".

I know this method. It does not work with me, it might work with others, but it is simply a launching pad for you to launch your desire to see the dissolving of Israel.

So, as I said, I know you.

But you said dissolve the Jewish State. You did not say separate.

Your words are clear, even if you attempt (not very well either) to obfuscate.
:thup:

Forum List

Back