Dual Survival & Other Such Shows

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
Anyone watch? Cody Lundin...shoeless. But smart. Dave Canterbury...tough, but also smart. Great choice of a two man team because they are so opposite. I like it.

Bear Gryllis? Not too thrilled with him. I hate when he eats something gross. Not because it's gross, but because he over dramatizes it.

Any survivalists here who think either show is dumb or pretty much correct on what they do?

Anyone watch? Cody Lundin...shoeless. But smart. Dave Canterbury...tough, but also smart. Great choice of a two man team because they are so opposite. I like it.

Bear Gryllis? Not too thrilled with him. I hate when he eats something gross. Not because it's gross, but because he over dramatizes it.

Any survivalists here who think either show is dumb or pretty much correct on what they do?

i watch it all the time. infact i watched it tonight. I like bear grylls too also survivorman

Oh man, I love that show.

I am a sucker and watch them ALL....I agree with your quip on the duel survivor guys, and Bear with his gross chomps of the grossly bugs/worms/brains/ etc...

I like survivor man, cuz he stays the 7 days without a camera crew...

And Man, Woman, Wild was entertaining as well, with the "ahhhh factor" being how much they love eachother :D

I am a sucker and watch them ALL....I agree with your quip on the duel survivor guys, and Bear with his gross chomps of the grossly bugs/worms/brains/ etc...

I like survivor man, cuz he stays the 7 days without a camera crew...

And Man, Woman, Wild was entertaining as well, with the "ahhhh factor" being how much they love eachother :D
yep. that's why i like survivor man too. he does it alone and there is no emotional support from a camera crew. plus it makes his job that much harder

I hate Bear Gryllis anybody who knows anything about survival skills should know better than to take the stupid chances he does with personal safety. It looks cool to jump off a waterfall into the stream below but try to self rescue with a compound facture of the femur.

Survivor Man and Dual Survival show basic smart survival skills that everybody should know. My dad taught me and my sisters that stuff growing up.

Forum List

Back