Dual citizenship

we don't share the same "enemies". i am not even sure we share one enemy, if you are speaking of states.

i don't have any prob at all with anyone's dual citisenship. i have a problem with people saying they are americans when we are in a real shooting war and they are off serving in a foreign army and not our own, or defending traitors and trashing our troops and not defending them, even to the point of tarnishing and slandering their memory for another countries benefit.

How about people like you who are US citizens but afraid to admit to it? That's pretty fucking shameful.

Go piss yourself.

You afraid of something too, champ?

we don't share the same "enemies". i am not even sure we share one enemy, if you are speaking of states.

i don't have any prob at all with anyone's dual citisenship. i have a problem with people saying they are americans when we are in a real shooting war and they are off serving in a foreign army and not our own, or defending traitors and trashing our troops and not defending them, even to the point of tarnishing and slandering their memory for another countries benefit.

How about people like you who are US citizens but afraid to admit to it? That's pretty fucking shameful.

lolol...what're you, some kinda ICE agent...

The Irish Lobby for Immigration Reform

http://www.irishlobbyusa.org/images/duddypic.jpg

¿comprende, mi amigo.?

an dtuigeann tu, mo chara?

Are you ashamed of your citizenship?

I spent a year in Israel. During that time, I had to renew my visa and I found out that since my mom came from Israel, I was an Israeli citizen. I was born here. Since America and Israel both share democracy and freedom, I never had a problem with my dual citizenship. Especially since we share the same enemies.

Dual Citizenship varies in many countries. Some countries you can not renounce your citizenship. The problem of dual citizenship arises in times of crises, especially like today with Israel and the USA...

Who do you serve? Serving two masters has never been acceptable in Human Morality.

The moral thing would be to give your allegiance to the master in whose home you reside in...obviously your visiting Israel and having to Renew your visa makes you an American first and your undying Loyalty should be to America.

Period.
Google

I spent a year in Israel. During that time, I had to renew my visa and I found out that since my mom came from Israel, I was an Israeli citizen. I was born here. Since America and Israel both share democracy and freedom, I never had a problem with my dual citizenship. Especially since we share the same enemies.

So, have you served in the Israeli Army? I understand all citizens must serve.

they are not actually nuts in Israel----they do not DRAFT USA citizen visiting Israel simply because the person is technically an Israeli citizen based on citizenship by a parent

they are not actually nuts in Israel----they do not DRAFT USA citizen visiting Israel simply because the person is technically an Israeli citizen based on citizenship by a parent

I wasn't thinking "drafted for spending the year" - I was just wondering. It's an option though, right? Some do?

yes some do some go to Israel for the purpose of serving in the military------but they are not obligated to do so

Forum List

Back