Du

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
Hey I did pretty good on that fascist website, booted after 3 posts. One guy could only hit me with a spelling error, another just said George Bush when I asked why they were afraid to debate conservatives lol, humm they said they refute conservatives all day but don't want to deal with the morons so they stay in their little DU cocoon.

The left is really desperate, aren't they?

If you really want to puke, see if you can pick up Al Franken/Stuart Smalleys radio station. Tune in once, it's like a train crash, you can't help yourself:D

Elitist rabid leftwing extremists......

What did you expect when they say anyone that states an opinion in favor of George Bush or Republicans in general will be deleted. Excellent conversation going on there.:rolleyes:

Well they deleted my thread and I didn't even curse. All I did was pick apart the board rules and said it seemed sort of fascist to me. I asked why they were afraid of debating conservatives and being refuted and why they want to sit around and jack each other off with lies.

WOW some of the stuff that is on there is shocking. They've got a thread going where Kerry, and they are dead serious, wins in a landslide and they are naming his cabinet members not too mention all the vile shit about Reagan.

Then the lies about homosexuality there, its friggin crazy. Wonder why Bully and Flasher/Chippewa are here instead of there?

Originally posted by OCA

Then the lies about homosexuality there, its friggin crazy. Wonder why Bully and Flasher/Chippewa are here instead of there?

What's the addy?
:D

Originally posted by OCA

Post the link, chupa cabra.
I need some good gay talk. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back