"DU is Under Attack": Madness at DU

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Libs are losing it.

paranoidlib said:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x2423793

DU is Under Attack

I can't prove that assertion but it is my perception based on an overview of posts in several forums. As most of you know, I'm more of a reader than a poster here. With recent events, DU has become more of a legitimate threat to the establishment than we have been before. The attacks may take many forms but the primary mode will be to divide and concur. DIVIDE and concur. Keep that in mind. Those that unite us and make us stronger, more focused, more unified and directed in our opposition to the regime now in power are our friends. Those who distract us with trivialities, thinly veiled insults to one group or another, or that turn us one against another, they may very well be our enemies in DU avatars.

Also keep in mind that every time you post to a thread, in a sense you are voting 'for' it, even if you disagree with the OP. It keeps it kicked up where more eyes will see it. Sometimes letting a thread drop is the best tactic.

Thanks for your attention.

BMU

rtwngAvngr said:
Libs are losing it.
Now that is funny...especially when the poster mentions disagreement of the OP....I did not think that was allowed over there? I also find it humorous that they think they are a legitimate threat to anyone. the more I think about it, you really cut and pasted this from one of Bin Laden's e-mails to his followers, didn't you!

CSM said:
Now that is funny...especially when the poster mentions disagreement of the OP....I did not think that was allowed over there? I also find it humorous that they think they are a legitimate threat to anyone. the more I think about it, you really cut and pasted this from one of Bin Laden's e-mails to his followers, didn't you!

This is too entertaining!

rtwngAvngr said:
This is too entertaining!
It just seems to me that a lot of the rhetoric coming from the terrorists comes right of the DU boards...or maybe it is vice versa...I am not sure which.

Hobbit said:
Divide and concur? Now that has GOT to take some skill.

divide and concur.... i missed that. That''s funny. That's the nature of Kerry's flip flopping problem.

Wow. and I thought I was paranoid....

Don't you think its nice that we can sit here and disagree all we want without thinking there is some conspiracy?

Wow. and I thought I was paranoid....

Don't you think its nice that we can sit here and disagree all we want without thinking there is some conspiracy?

Yep. But remember, CLAYTAURUS IS ONE OF THEM! ;)

"With recent events, DU has become more of a legitimate threat to the establishment than we have been before."

:laugh:

I guess the establishment is the loony bin they are all locked up in? It does make me wonder what recent events he/she is talking about.

Jimmyeatworld said:
"With recent events, DU has become more of a legitimate threat to the establishment than we have been before."

:laugh:

I guess the establishment is the loony bin they are all locked up in? It does make me wonder what recent events he/she is talking about.

Probably just the mods being asleep at the wheel.

Forum List

Back