D'Souza movie advert in forum sidebar?

Since when has that bothered a lib? The movie is supposed to be pretty good. Unhappy libs prove it.
Right on cue the retard Carla Danger rates it funny. The funny and dumb buttons are her link to the outside world.
I don't see the dumb button on my page. Do you have to pay extra for it?
I think it only appears in the flame zone and those forums. Somebody must have moved this thread. But it is Carla's favorite toy.

I think that DeSousa hanging was politically , leftie motivated hanging wasn't it .

Yes, he exposed Obama and Obama took revenge. What he was "convicted" of was something so trivial the liberals would have laughed their asses off if Hillary did it. The particular law he broke, no one else has ever been sent to prison for.

Even MORE hypocritical of the left, his defense attorney argued that he had absolutely "no criminal intent" in his violating campaign finance laws. Now... where have we heard "no criminal intent" used lately and defended as a valid reason not to prosecute someone of a crime?

I think that DeSousa hanging was politically , leftie motivated hanging wasn't it .

Yes, he exposed Obama and Obama took revenge. What he was "convicted" of was something so trivial the liberals would have laughed their asses off if Hillary did it. The particular law he broke, no one else has ever been sent to prison for.

Even MORE hypocritical of the left, his defense attorney argued that he had absolutely "no criminal intent" in his violating campaign finance laws. Now... where have we heard "no criminal intent" used lately and defended as a valid reason not to prosecute someone of a crime?
he broke federal campaign finance laws by getting people to write checks for politicians which he then wrote checks to them for. Thats a no no in this great nation :eusa_naughty:

he broke federal campaign finance laws by getting people to write checks for politicians which he then wrote checks to them for. Thats a no no in this great nation :eusa_naughty:

He should have run it through his Dinesh Foundation

Uhm.. no... He had one person write one check for one candidate, a personal friend he was trying to help. It was not done unethically, trying to avoid campaign finance laws, it was simply a loan. Unfortunately, it was against the rules. No one has ever been sent to prison for what he did. At best, they pay a fine.

It's certainly nowhere near like deleting 30k emails and exposing matters of national security in violation of the Espionage Act.

This man was intentionally targeted by the Obama administration because of his politics. He spent two years in a maximum security prison because he dared to tell the truth about Obama. He's a political hero in my book.

Uhm.. no... He had one person write one check for one candidate, a personal friend he was trying to help. It was not done unethically, trying to avoid campaign finance laws, it was simply a loan. Unfortunately, it was against the rules. No one has ever been sent to prison for what he did. At best, they pay a fine.

It's certainly nowhere near like deleting 30k emails and exposing matters of national security in violation of the Espionage Act.

This man was intentionally targeted by the Obama administration because of his politics. He spent two years in a maximum security prison because he dared to tell the truth about Obama. He's a political hero in my book.
cite case law and where you got your J.D from.

I'll wait.

cite case law and where you got your J.D from.

I'll wait.

FBI director Comey would have determined he didn't intend to break the law and that he was extremely careless but not grossly negligent. He would have also determined that no reasonable prosecutor would bring the charges. But they didn't ask Comey.

I'm not really sure what you are asking me here... do you want me to try and adjudicate a case that has already been tried and a conviction made after the accused served his time? It's kind of similar to asking someone to make the argument for why the Titanic is unsinkable.... isn't it? :dunno:

In the end, you can call him "convicted felon" but we can say the same thing about Bill Clinton who was found guilty of perjury, impeached and disbarred. It's all semantics.

Forum List

Back