D's not worried? Mueller's law firm represents Kushner, Ivanka,Manafort?

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Every time a right winger puts up a thread about Mueller and potential conflict of interest, liberals on this board mock the crap out of the OP.

But none of you liberals are even a tad worried about the fact that Mueller and three other partners are heading up the Special Counsel?

:lol:

Mueller's law firm's clients could cause 'wrinkle' in appointment
Other WilmerHale lawyers represent Paul Manafort, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner.

By Josh Gerstein

05/17/2017 10:14 PM EDT

Every time a right winger puts up a thread about Mueller and potential conflict of interest, liberals on this board mock the crap out of the OP.

But none of you liberals are even a tad worried about the fact that Mueller and three other partners are heading up the Special Counsel?

Other WilmerHale lawyers represent Paul Manafort, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner.

By Josh Gerstein

And you do not see any of that as a Conflict of Interest?

If Mueller comes out and says, 'I found nothing', are you going to tell me snowflakes will not use this as an excuse by claiming Mueller was in the bag for Trump because of this?

By Josh Gerstein

If Mueller comes out and says, 'I found nothing', are you going to tell me snowflakes will not use this as an excuse by claiming Mueller was in the bag for Trump because of this?

TD is on your side, cowboy.

But I can say that I don't see any conflict of interest.

By Josh Gerstein

what is the Mueller Plan? ask every bank in the USSR to hand him all of their deposit records to see if Trump has made at least one suspicious deposit?

By Josh Gerstein

Mon Dieu! So many conflicts! Very unfair!!

attorney-client and attorney-attorney privilege violations are something his partners can invoke and most probably must invoke if he goes after any of these three.

Forum List

Back