Ds create more jobs than Rs

so?.....let's look at today's Democrats...

b8cc6832-a09a-4692-b97a-fc2d4165478d.jpg

Last edited:
Nuthin we didn't already know but here it is -

Democratic presidents have overseen the creation of nearly twice as many jobs as Republican presidents since 1961.

"What's the job score? Republicans, 24 million; Democrats, 42 [million]

Bill Clinton's Stunning Jobs Claim At DNC Actually True

This won't matter to rw's though because, they won't be governed by FACTcheckers.

:lol::lol::lol:

except in California....none of them are doing it out here.....
Bill Clinton fact checked by the Huffington Post LMAO yeah let me use Newsbusters to fact check Republicans and see how serious that get's taken.

President Hussein actually had the gall to joke that "the shovel ready jobs weren't as shovel ready as we hoped, nyuck nyuck, and the liberal audience went into hysterics. Of the Trillion dollar stimulus money only 6% went to "shovel ready jobs". The rest went into the pockets of democrat party supporters and crooks. Government jobs don't even stimulate the economy on a good day. They are financed by confiscated money filtered through crooked politicians and re-distributed to other segments of society. It's a zero sum gain but a political spike for the ignorant brainwashed left wing who ain't got a clue about the economy.

So is this a Democrat Recovery?

How many jobs have pubs and pots voted for or created?

Zero, zip, none, nada, not even one.

There's your answer.

But, I'll give you lame ass rw's another chance ...

EXACTLY what have the pubs and pots done FOR the country? Go back as far as you want. Post the number of jobs they have created or saved and then compare that to what Obama has done.

LOL

(Its okay. I know you'll ignore this or reseort to your usual childish name calling.)

Democrats just aren't what they used to be, even though they still suck from the Kennedy, Camelot trough, the Democrat Party pretty well died with him.

Obama created more jobs in his first two years than W did during his entire presidency. That really tells you how downright horrific GOP policies are.

So is this a Democrat Recovery?

How many jobs have pubs and pots voted for or created?

Zero, zip, none, nada, not even one.

There's your answer.

But, I'll give you lame ass rw's another chance ...

EXACTLY what have the pubs and pots done FOR the country? Go back as far as you want. Post the number of jobs they have created or saved and then compare that to what Obama has done.

LOL

(Its okay. I know you'll ignore this or reseort to your usual childish name calling.)

where i sit Dudley your boys dont look to good......10.8% Unemployment......tell me why i should listen to what your saying over any Republican?.....

Nuthin we didn't already know but here it is -

Democratic presidents have overseen the creation of nearly twice as many jobs as Republican presidents since 1961.

"What's the job score? Republicans, 24 million; Democrats, 42 [million]

Bill Clinton's Stunning Jobs Claim At DNC Actually True

This won't matter to rw's though because, they won't be governed by FACTcheckers.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah.....there are some other facts you might want to consider.

Where the jobs are being created.

Right now, it is Republican Governors that are getting the job done.

What's the matter with your left wing idiots like dumbass Brown.

Obama created more jobs in his first two years than W did during his entire presidency. That really tells you how downright horrific GOP policies are.

yea .....WHERE ARE THEY?......biggest Economy in the land one of the highest Unemployment marks.....10.8%......did the Democrats forget about the State whose Coat Tails you guys have been riding on for 20 years?....or maybe those jobs are not high paying jobs.....so they are not out here.....after all we have enough Mexicans out here to do those kind of jobs Americans wont do.....

Last edited:
Well .. it's pretty pathetic when Obama has to suck off the other Democrat Presidents legacies to attempt to look good...

You could just say Clinton was rubbing salt in the wound for Hillary's loss and Bills ego, actually..:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back