Dryer Help!

Well, I owe you more rep MM.

Now I have the towels in, the daughter is in bed sleeping soundly, and the dryer is running

QUIETLY!!!!

Thanks Again! :clap2:
Please tell me, did the noise go away when you ran the dryer unloaded? Or did you?

Your inability to sleep that you had? Now I will have it if I don't find out what the hell HAPPENED here!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now I have the towels in, the daughter is in bed sleeping soundly, and the dryer is running

QUIETLY!!!!

Please tell me, did the noise go away when you ran the dryer unloaded? Or did you?

Your inability to sleep that you had? Now I will have it if I don't find out what the hell HAPPENED here!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I never took the clothes out, just jiggled and jaggled and BAM, good as new!

QUIETLY!!!!

Okay...

Glad it "worked.":eusa_shhh:

can you see the cat anywhere ?

:eek:

2065cc6f.jpg

QUIETLY!!!!

You jiggled and jaggled and BAM?

I'm pleased for you, but that kind of shit will invalidate your warranty. :lol:

Last edited:

You jiggled and jaggled and BAM?

I'm pleased for you, but that kind of shit will invalidate your warranty. :lol:

But it was fun while it lasted! :cool:

Forum List

Back