Dry run for new type of Terror Attack?

LOL I believe there was an attempt, I believe that it failed. Because Obama had to announce it I believe he tried to make it political.

How much of what we hear is the total truth is a total different matter.

I agree. We stopped several attempted attacks under Bush and I don't recall him making the announcements every time. Kudos to the Admin for not letting this attack get off. To bad Obama has to show once again how he is the king of playing politics. By using this incident to try and reassure people days before the Election. That his Admin is not the bunch of Boobs many of us think it is.

:)

What??

Bush took credit for "keeping us safe" after 9/11. Additionally..they were color coding fear annoucements almost monthly..and twice as hard before elections.

Just to point out the blatantly obvious for the terminally stupid... That is perfectly normal. Happens outside America too! That's because terrorists would quite like to attack us during an election.

Be interesting to know where the explosive materials originated from. Just like nuclear material it is all traceable and with the resources we have it should not be hard. They may have come from Iraq, some of the stuff that got away during the invasion.

Pakistan was behind this terrorism.

USA must risk ground troops and attack Pakistan NOW.

God Bless India.

Pakistan was behind this terrorism.

USA must risk ground troops and attack Pakistan NOW.

God Bless India.

If you have evidence of that, I suggest you send it to the Government. Only try not to appear an hysterical idiot, or they won't take you seriously.

Let us know how it goes.

(Malaysia Sun) — A worldwide terror alert prompted by the discovery of suspect packages on cargo planes may heighten concern over the crash of a UPS 747-400 plane in Dubai last month.
UPS is one of two carriers involved in Friday’s bomb scare which followed the discovery of two supposed explosive devices, one in the UK and one in Dubai.
The suspect packages originated in Dubai prompting UPS and FedEx, the other cargo carrier involved, to suspend shipments from Yemen.
U.S. aviation authorities together with Dubai officials are already investigating the crash of a UPS Flight 6 from Dubai, to Cologne in Germany which caught fire shortly after taking off from Dubai International Airport on September 3. The plane crashed shortly after on Emirates Road, a major Dubai highway, killing the cargo plane’s two crew.
The Federal Aviation Administration says the crash was still under investigation and the cause has not been determined.
The authority did say however lithium batteries may have played a role in the crash.

Barack Obama spoke out on the terror threat today after several suspicious packages sent from Yemen to the United States. Barack Obama believes we just need to help the Yemeni government put these Islamic terrorists to work.
“Going forward we will continue to strengthen our cooperation with the Yemeni government to disrupt plotting by Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula and to destroy this Al-Qaeda affiliate. We’ll also continue our efforts to strengthen a more stable, secure and prosperous Yemen so that Islamic terrorists groups do not have the time and space they need to plan attacks from within its borders.”
Obama also forgot to mention that the packages were planted by suspected “Muslim” extremists.
He didn’t want to offend anyone.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAaVaMDpgvA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

"Hey, look at me! Look at ME! I'm a suspicious package! I don't actually do anything, don't actually contain any explosive or anything dangerous, certainly nothing that would attract the attention of the sniffer dogs, but I have this great coating of fake spray-on Christmas tree snow and a dead tuner circuit board from an old TV set to make me look really scary to the idiots at ABCNNBBCBSFOX who have been paid by Israel to report without question the booga booga the way Israel wants it reported!"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kureFeGmoDI[/ame]

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn!

Pre-Election Bomb Plot a Political Boost for Obama Aletho News

So right wingers are believing Obama on this? Strange...

I'm glad to see it, though I don't know what posts follow yours. I expected to see something like, "Right before the elections, suuurrrreee.' Pleasantly surprised, I am.

BTW, dry runs can also turn real.

In the 1994 “Bojinka” plot, a conspiracy to blow up a dozen American airliners over the Pacific, Ramzi Youself did a dry run in which he planted an explosive under a seat on a Philippines Airlines flight to Tokyo. Haruki Ikegami, a Japanese man, who took the seat when Yousef deplaned in Cebu, was killed and the plane was nearly brought down.

Forum List

Back