Drunken Wife of Congressman Busted at Disney World

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
00000000000000000000000000000000000000main-21.jpg

And she can do anything she wants because she's the wife of a Congressman.

It's how they live. It's what they believe. Usually they do everything possible to keep that hidden from the public.

It should be noted that I attempted to calm Amanda numerous times from her agitated state and that even while attempting to speak with her she continued to utter that her husband is a congressman, therefore, she can do whatever she wants,” Heller stated in the report.

Soto’s charge is a second-degree misdemeanor.

Her husband issued a statement saying that she suffers from depression and is off her meds.

Yesterday, she drank too much and reached an argumentative state with a family member, which led to arrest,’’ Rep. Soto said. “She deeply regrets her actions and takes full responsibility for them. Amanda and her physician will be reviewing her mental health treatment, immediately.’’

From Wife of Democrat Congressman Arrested After Getting Trashed at Disney, Telling Cop She Can Do Whatever She Wants

She's a Democrat. Of course she's in a mental funk. She needs an excuse.

Course, when she sobers up, she'll demand another passenger give up his seat in business class so she could have it.

And?

Whoever wrote this unimportant piece for "Gateway Pundit" can't even write a grammatically correct headline. It is "Democratic congressman," not "Democrat congressman." Doesn't anyone have an editor anymore? "Gateway Pundit" seems to be in the same league as the National Enquirer and the Star, anyway.

And?

Whoever wrote this unimportant piece for "Gateway Pundit" can't even write a grammatically correct headline. It is "Democratic congressman," not "Democrat congressman." Doesn't anyone have an editor anymore? "Gateway Pundit" seems to be in the same league as the National Enquirer and the Star, anyway.

"The bratty woman?" :777:

When I get drunk like that, I tell the cops I am a USMB poster

Do you know who I am? I am rightwinger

That usually gets me the respect I deserve

The sad thing is that some people in the U.S. find mental health issues somehow "funny" and make those who suffer from them into objects of mockery. There is nothing funny about it. I once had to go into the home of a mentally ill relative and sneak his guns out of the house and dump them in the hedgerow. I was afraid that the cops we had called due to his threatening behavior would assist him in committing "suicide by cop" in a lovely suburban village. The cops thanked me profusely, and no village cop has to live with undeserved guilt. With treatment and consistent supervision, my relative is much improved.

And?

Wrong!

Democratic is an adjective.

Democrat is a proper noun and the correct way to identify the individual.

And?

Wrong!

nope!

And?

Wrong!

Democratic is an adjective when it modifies a noun such as "congressman" or "party." Standing alone, "Democrat" is correct. Before the national educational level declined, this proper usage was used consistently.

Wrong!

Democratic is an adjective when it modifies a noun such as "congressman" or "party." Standing alone, "Democrat" is correct.

At the end of the day... Just exactly who gives a phuck?

I'm just pointing out that this silly affectation was the product of some truly childish morons. Use of it demonstrates the low mental level of the people who use it.

The sad thing is that some people in the U.S. find mental health issues somehow "funny" and make those who suffer from them into objects of mockery. There is nothing funny about it. I once had to go into the home of a mentally ill relative and sneak his guns out of the house and dump them in the hedgerow. I was afraid that the cops we had called due to his threatening behavior would assist him in committing "suicide by cop" in a lovely suburban village. The cops thanked me profusely, and no village cop has to live with undeserved guilt. With treatment and consistent supervision, my relative is much improved.
Hope no kids found the guns in the bushes.

Forum List

Back