Drunken urinator could be axed from ski team

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
He probably just pissed away his Olympic dreams.

The drunken JetBlue passenger who treated a sleeping 11-year-old girl like his personal potty is a member of the US Ski Team who refused to apologize yesterday for the high-altitude humiliation.

Robert "Sandy" Vietze, 18, is among the 75 most elite skiers in the nation -- but he may have blown his chance to compete in the 2014 Winter Games in Russia.

His name was bumped from the team's developmental roster yesterday afternoon, although officials refused to comment about his status.

Read more: 'Drunk' JetBlue flier Robert 'Sandy' Vietze who 'peed' on 11-year-old girl faces ejection from US Ski Team - NYPOST.com

Predictions?

i predict he should lay low and hope this is all forgotten.....

disgraceful but i am still wondering how an 18 got drunk on the plane?

i predict he should lay low and hope this is all forgotten.....

disgraceful but i am still wondering how an 18 got drunk on the plane?

Good question

Also, if he was that drunk, he should not have been allowed on the flight

The kid is a spoiled brat. Bar him from the team

Who would want this a-hole representing the US?

"He's a very nice boy, one of the nicest, most respectable young people I've ever met," said a neighbor, Colin Seaman.

It's hard enough getting one drink on a plane, let alone eight. He probably brought his own. I doubt if anything will happen to him. We have a high tolerance for spoiled athletes in this country. Bad behavior is almost expected.

It's hard enough getting one drink on a plane, let alone eight. He probably brought his own. I doubt if anything will happen to him. We have a high tolerance for spoiled athletes in this country. Bad behavior is almost expected.

You can't bring more than 3 oz of liquid on a plane

Kid was probably falling down drunk when he boarded. I still don't see where an 18 year old was doing his drinking

The article said the kid admitted to drinking 8 alcoholic beverages before boarding the plane. He must have been obviously inebriated when he boarded. He never should have been allowed on the plane.

It's even sadder that this happened to a child... and in front of her dying father, who has Stage 4 cancer.

Rotten spoiled brat wouldn't even apologize. I don't care how good a skier he is, he should be kicked from the team.

Wow. Didn't see this one coming:

An 18-year-old was dismissed from the U.S. Ski Team's development squad after he was accused of getting drunk and then urinating on a fellow passenger aboard a JetBlue flight.

Robert "Sandy" Vietze, of Warren, Vt., was detained by police at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport on Wednesday morning after arriving on a red-eye flight from Portland, Ore.

He faces a federal misdemeanor charge of indecent exposure, according to the U.S. Attorney's office in Brooklyn.

"Based on the information we have, Sandy Vietze is in violation of the USSA code of conduct and team agreement, and has been dismissed from the team," U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association Executive Vice President of Athletics Luke Bodensteiner said in an email sent to The Associated Press today.

JetBlue passenger who allegedly urinated on girl, 11, is kicked off U.S. ski team | NJ.com

New Topics

Forum List

Back