Drunk police woman discharges her gun in police car

What part of LEO are people drawn from the general population do you folks not understand? I could find Drs that fuck up, I could find attorneys that fuck up, I could find athletes that fuck up, I could find soldiers that fuck up, I can find preachers of ANY religion that fuck up.

People fuck up, it doesn't mean their entire profession is full of fuck ups.

Where did you get he was saying all cops are bad? I am calling you out, where exactly did he say that?Or are you tolling again?

And I will call you out right back... Where did I say the OP said that?

You were the first person to repsond in this thread...DIRECTLY under his post. I will go out on a limb here and say it was directed at him since you responded first and there was no other posts you can blame it on in this thread?

Is that too deep for ya? There was no other post you ould have possibly been directing it too, since you responded FIRST. Get it?

Where did you get he was saying all cops are bad? I am calling you out, where exactly did he say that?Or are you tolling again?

You were the first person to repsond in this thread...DIRECTLY under his post. I will go out on a limb here and say it was directed at him since you responded first and there was no other posts you can blame it on in this thread?

Is that too deep for ya? There was no other post you ould have possibly been directing it too, since you responded FIRST. Get it?

Yes because just making a general statement is out of the realm of possibilities. Shut up.

I was worked over by a couple cops while I was handcuffed for simply saying "you're a punk". They proved me right.

I know not all cops are punks, but I also know there are cops who like being cops because they are mean punks. There are good and bad in every profession. That's reality.

My brother is a cop...well, he is high way patrol in L.A. and he tells me they really do a thorough back ground and physiological tests to weed out the small penis syndrome guys, but still some slip by.

(off topic, if any of you ever get the chance to do ride along, do it. OMG, I had so much fun that day, and he said it was a boring day. A hint for you guys, just because you may see a highway patrolman stopped writing up someone, don't think they cant catch you if you are speeding past him. Those damn cars are extremely fast!)

Yes because just making a general statement is out of the realm of possibilities. Shut up.

Ah, so you dont get it.

Again, you lied again. Wow. Your an habitual liar or a trolling fool. Take your pick.

(Ever notice the word liar comes up in almost every thread you are involved in.)

I feel for the officers trying to help her.

She really fucked up.

Why are you saying all cops are bad? Why are you saying all female cops should be off the force? why are you against LEO's.

Signed
Conhog.

:lol:

Are you starting this shit again?

Did you miss this post?

Quote: Originally Posted by CMike
I never said that the entire profession is filled with fuck ups.

ConHog "These are isolated cases.
There are several threads going on with different cases of LEOs fucking up, and SEVERAL posters, not necessarily you, stating that 99% of LEO officers make 1% look bad and it is THOSE folks who i was referring to. Sorry that you felt it was directed at you personally. ?

She really fucked up.

Why are you saying all cops are bad? Why are you saying all female cops should be off the force? why are you against LEO's.

Signed
Conhog.

As far as all female cops being off the force....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiWd1h5Qyrs]YouTube - Dumb lady policer officer accidently shoots the criminal[/ame]

Ah, so you dont get it.

Again, you lied again. Wow. Your an habitual liar or a trolling fool. Take your pick.

(Ever notice the word liar comes up in almost every thread you are involved in.)

It seems to me that you are trolling.

We are having a normal discussion before you start your shit.

What part of LEO are people drawn from the general population do you folks not understand? I could find Drs that fuck up, I could find attorneys that fuck up, I could find athletes that fuck up, I could find soldiers that fuck up, I can find preachers of ANY religion that fuck up.

People fuck up, it doesn't mean their entire profession is full of fuck ups.

She really fucked up.

Signed
Conhog.

Are you starting this shit again?

Did you miss this post?

Quote: Originally Posted by CMike
I never said that the entire profession is filled with fuck ups.

ConHog "These are isolated cases.
There are several threads going on with different cases of LEOs fucking up, and SEVERAL posters, not necessarily you, stating that 99% of LEO officers make 1% look bad and it is THOSE folks who i was referring to. Sorry that you felt it was directed at you personally. ?

Did you miss this one?

He directed that at the only post that was made, yours.

Troll indeed. This is a classic example of agreeing with a position but being so partisan, you have to go against ones own interest.

You know I am left, cornhole is a typical righty. Right along with you. :lol:

She really fucked up.

Honestly , hard to feel sorry for them if they did such a pathetic pat down that they didn't locate the ankle holster.

Because, you know, two male officers are gonna pat down a drunk female fellow officer 11pm at night. Remember, one of those officers was dating her, so why would they feel threatened by her?

C'mon Con, that doesn't even pass the giggle test....

She really fucked up.

Honestly , hard to feel sorry for them if they did such a pathetic pat down that they didn't locate the ankle holster.

Because, you know, two male officers are gonna pat down a drunk female fellow officer 11pm at night. Remember, one of those officers was dating her, so why would they feel threatened by her?

C'mon Con, that doesn't even pass the giggle test....

They certainly should have. Actually I believe that official policy would have been to call in a female LEO to do the pat down.

She really fucked up.

Let's see

A drunk woman with a gun... what could possibly go wrong? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back