Drumpf-Republicans in rose garden - pic

More Transgender photo shop of Trump! hehehe

170125_abc_spec_trump_act1_12x5_1600.jpg

That pathetic photoshopped picture was supposed to be hard to notice or detect? I can't believe anyone has so much free time that this is the best thing they have to do with it. Now I'm waiting for the crack that Trump is a white racist xenophobe and everyone around him is white and looks the same!

Here, if you want some better Photoshop work, try these:

3stooges_2300.jpg

2012-08-07-humor-logic.jpg

7882_503898739696651_11391324_n.jpg

1379723_10151782224497740_1130775956_n.jpg

11223497_10153095599653531_3722203076052085520_n.jpg

Democrats Upset.jpg

df_04.jpg

do_not_feed_leftists.jpg

needs.jpeg

Obamopoly.jpg

Must have struck a nerve, the vitriol and anger from derpville is frenetic!

I posted it just as a huh, look at that. But Nietzsche was right, "Be careful when chasing monsters or you will become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss it also gazes into you." When anger and hatred are your best friends you are now sleeping in a bathroom stall that hasn't been cleaned in months. Who would live like that by choice.

I posted it just as a huh, look at that. But Nietzsche was right, "Be careful when chasing monsters or you will become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss it also gazes into you." When anger and hatred are your best friends you are now sleeping in a bathroom stall that hasn't been cleaned in months. Who would live like that by choice.
Only a sad little man such as yourself would glorify wallowing in such self pity from a problem you created.
But then again you were schooled well by your master's who at this very time seek money and attention for their moral and ethical failures as well.

The only real reason we of the ethical right find it so interesting is that you almost demand attention and dare I say it? Applause for your failure in public. Your history of personal failure is long and well documented. But this expecting cheering for your unethical and often immoral judgements demands and choices does leave one to wonder.

How could a group of people be so irreversible stupid?

Matthew, your Photoshop skills may be acceptable in the government agency you work at, where failure and incompetence is the expected norm.

But they sure as hell aren't convincing those of us who also like to win at times. Right now the only thing we are laughing at is the poor quality...

A ridiculous douchebag who calls himself IsaacNewton cannot even imbed a pic. :p Folks there are individuals on discussion boards who are mentally ill and or retarded. Sad but true apparently.

Only a sad little man such as yourself would glorify wallowing in such self pity from a problem you created.
But then again you were schooled well by your master's who at this very time seek money and attention for their moral and ethical failures as well.

The only real reason we of the ethical right find it so interesting is that you almost demand attention and dare I say it? Applause for your failure in public. Your history of personal failure is long and well documented. But this expecting cheering for your unethical and often immoral judgements demands and choices does leave one to wonder.

All you have is anger. And my pity.

A ridiculous douchebag who calls himself IsaacNewton cannot even imbed a pic. :p Folks there are individuals on discussion boards who are mentally ill and or retarded. Sad but true apparently.

You can't click a link. Yes let us discuss those mentally ill who can't even exert a little pressure on an index finger. When conservatives avoid work they REALLY avoid work.

All you have is anger. And my pity.
I have no anger nor ask for pity. Besides I'm laughing to hard at you to have the first or need the second.

Truth really is a thorn in the side of right-wing rhetoric isn't it. Nobody that looked at that picture could tell what was out of place. A gaggle of angry white men that are afraid of change with the same face - The Republican Party.

Forum List

Back