Drugs kill 46,471 people a year, guns 8,145...gun grabbers want more drugs made legal?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah....since I imagine a lot of you gun grabbers want drug legalization .....do you realize that drugs kill 46,471 people a year...in 2013 stats from the CDC....

Criminals murdered 8,454 people in 2013....

Why is it then that you guys want more drugs available but want guns banned...and yes....you want guns banned....

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Two thirds of gun deaths are suicide with the vast majority being white guys in Red States. So while that's terrible, it's not as bad as it could be.

Yeah....since I imagine a lot of you gun grabbers want drug legalization .....do you realize that drugs kill 46,471 people a year...in 2013 stats from the CDC....

Why is it then that you guys want more drugs available but want guns banned...and yes....you want guns banned....

Thats a good point.
That RW apparently has a hard time grasping.

Guy, you've been pissing yourself for four days straight. The neighbors are starting to talk.

Okay, serious answer time here. Let's agree with your premise, that guns and drugs should be regulated at a equal level.

Oh, I do notice that when you list gun deaths, you leave out the 1000 accidents and the 20,000 suicides and then lowball the murder number. That's really kind of cute when you do that, buddy.

But anyway.... There are whole classes of drugs that are illegal. No one is seriously talking about making them legal - heroin, cocaine, meth, etc.

They are talking about making pot legal.

By the same logic, that would be like making BB Guns legal and nothing else. It's unlikely you'll kill anyone with a joint or a BB Gun.

Guy, you've been pissing yourself for four days straight. The neighbors are starting to talk.

Okay, serious answer time here. Let's agree with your premise, that guns and drugs should be regulated at a equal level.

Oh, I do notice that when you list gun deaths, you leave out the 1000 accidents and the 20,000 suicides and then lowball the murder number. That's really kind of cute when you do that, buddy.

But anyway.... There are whole classes of drugs that are illegal. No one is seriously talking about making them legal - heroin, cocaine, meth, etc.

By the same logic, that would be like making BB Guns legal and nothing else. It's unlikely you'll kill anyone with a joint or a BB Gun.
So if someone beats you to death with a BB gun its not a gun crime? But if they shoot you with one it is?
You want to clarify that just a little bit?

Actually, in 2013 there were 505 accidental gun deaths......and suicides do not count since the individual makes the decision and can use other methods...and they do....the other half of suicides in this country don't use guns.

You don't think the drug legalizers don't want all drugs legal...really?

Such is the nature of Evil.

Interesting paradox

If not for all the drugs there wouldn't be as many murders

There is this issue though.....if you were to legalize all drugs....what would all these criminals do when drugs are sold safely and cheaply in Wal Mart? They will still be there...they will still need money...what do they do?

Interesting paradox

There is this issue though.....if you were to legalize all drugs....what would all these criminals do when drugs are sold safely and cheaply in Wal Mart? They will still be there...they will still need money...what do they do?

Walmarts do not fight for turf

You should see how the Indians fight over bathsalts to eat here in the northern plains... I know people sell a tiny package of bathsalts to Indians for their whole government check.

Progressive governments fault

Last edited:
Interesting paradox

Walmarts do not fight for turf

What do you want to bet there's more murders and gunshot victims that are robbed for drug money than it is turf battles.

Actually, in 2013 there were 505 accidental gun deaths......and suicides do not count since the individual makes the decision and can use other methods...and they do....the other half of suicides in this country don't use guns.

You don't think the drug legalizers don't want all drugs legal...really?

I've never heard anyone say we should make Cocaine legal. I've heard some sensible people say we should stop throwing poor people in prison for a few grams of crack while giving rich white people probation for a kilo of powdered cocaine. You know, treat it like a medical problem rather than a criminal one.

Not sure why you keep cherry picking 2013, probably because those numbers make the carnage look better.

Actually, if drugs were legalized, you'd have millions more drug addicts. That's why these drugs were outlawed to start with. You used to have snake oil salesmen put cocaine in home remedies, and people were buying them and getting higher than kites. Then after a few tragedies, we finally passed a drug law and regulated it.

Unlike the Gun Tragedies, where we have one mass shooting after another, 32,000 gun deaths a year, and you tools with the National Rampage Association living in fear that someone might limit what kind of guns you can own.

Forum List

Back