Drug resistant nightmare bacteria show worrisome ability to diversify and spread

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Drug-resistant 'nightmare bacteria' show worrisome ability to diversify and spread
A family of highly drug-resistant and potentially deadly bacteria may be spreading more widely—and more stealthily—than previously thought, according to a new study from Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard.
Read more at: https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-01-drug-resistant-nightmare-bacteria-worrisome-ability.html#jCp
-------------------------------------------------------------

We have a nation of zombies who won't pay a damn bit of attention to this, or have no idea about it. Thinking nothing to worry about not realizing how rapidly this is traveling from person to person...
Wait until a kid in school gets it..

Well, this would be a pretty good time for humanity to go down when ya think about it.

• Banned
Well, this would be a pretty good time for humanity to go down when ya think about it.

Guess that's where survival of the fittest comes in.................... oh and fk uhm let God sort them out , Nature weeds out the weak.. hahaah you get the point i'm sure.

Guess that's where survival of the fittest comes in.................... oh and fk uhm let God sort them out , Nature weeds out the weak.. hahaah you get the point i'm sure.

I don't subscribe to the male dominator god perceptual reality, but yeah. The path humanity is on is utterly unsustainable and there is no will among the masses to take on the power structure.

• Banned

I don't subscribe to the male dominator god perceptual reality, but yeah. The path humanity is on is utterly unsustainable and there is no will among the masses to take on the power structure.

" let god sort them out" is a military thingy..

upload_2017-1-17_13-3-50.png

Forum List

Back