Drug dealers should be hanged in public squares

We know the existing drug laws don't work, so end the drug war and deal with the use of harmful drugs in a more intelligent manner and there won't be dealers in public parks.

Consider that nicotine is more addictive than heroin but the use of cigarettes has been reduced by more than 50% in the past two decades -- without arresting a single user or dealer. It was done through public education.
Ciggarettes are still a major problem, and are killing indiscriminantly every single day in America. Some just take longer to show up in the hospitals than others, but they will eventually get there, and it ain't pretty when they do. Ciggarettes have been legal for ever in America, yet the war is still on going against them in America, and it is picking up steam and taking many forms in order to battle them.

Making ciggarettes illegal in America, and this within many places in which they use to be legal or allowed to openly smoke them, has reduced smoking big time in America. Anything helps, so making drugs legal would be like ciggarettes where they have been legal also in America for ever (not solve anything), where as an epidemic had been started with cancer in relation to smoking, and sadly in which the nation has been paying for big time for over the years, and has sadly watched some horrific dying over the years because of or in relation to this scourage, so the battle goes on. Did you really mean to use ciggarettes in defense of legalizing drugs?

Interestingly enough, if you smoke cigarettes, you are 21 times more likely than someone who doesn't smoke at all to get lung cancer.

If you smoke cannabis ONLY, you are 0.93 to 0.73 as likely to get lung cancer as someone who doesn't smoke at all.
I wonder why that is ?

This is a stupid idea. Drug dealers supply a product that people go searching for. If you want to get high, you’re going to do it. Drug dealers should not be killed, they should be put out of business by making drugs legal. It is asinine that you can’t put something in your own body of your own will. That is the most basic freedom.

As far a vigilante justice, that is lunacy. Sure, let’s give people the right to go hunt down whoever they feel like because of whatever random injustice they feel they have incurred. What the fuck do we even need laws for? Fuck it; get rid of all laws and all cops.

[Interestingly enough, if you smoke cigarettes, you are 21 times more likely than someone who doesn't smoke at all to get lung cancer.

If you smoke cannabis ONLY, you are 0.93 to 0.73 as likely to get lung cancer as someone who doesn't smoke at all.
I wonder why that is ?
One reason is the average cigarette user smokes between 20 and 40 cigarettes a day, whereas even a frequent marijuana user inhales between 1% and 2% of that volume of smoke in an average week. And presuming the marijuana he/she smokes is unadulterated with any growth-inducing or pesticide chemicals it is 100% non-toxic, whereas cigarettes contain all sorts of chemicals to enhance the effect of the nicotine and soften the naturally harsh flavor of tobacco.

Also, if you examine the paper of a manufactured cigarette you will see a continuous row of faint grey circles running its entire length. These circles are dried potassium nitrate which are applied to the paper to keep the cigarette burning. If you watch the cigarette burn you sometimes will see some of these chemical circles spark because of a heavier concentration of this volatile chemical, traces of which are being deposited on the internal lung tissue of the smoker.

A bowlful of pure marijuana leaf or bud, even a hand-rolled marijuana "joint," contains none of these toxic and caustic chemicals, which is why marijuana smoke, unlike cigarette smoke, is as comparatively inoffensive as the smell of burning leaves in the fall.

Last edited:
This is a stupid idea. Drug dealers supply a product that people go searching for. If you want to get high, you’re going to do it. Drug dealers should not be killed, they should be put out of business by making drugs legal. It is asinine that you can’t put something in your own body of your own will. That is the most basic freedom.

As far a vigilante justice, that is lunacy. Sure, let’s give people the right to go hunt down whoever they feel like because of whatever random injustice they feel they have incurred. What the fuck do we even need laws for? Fuck it; get rid of all laws and all cops.
While I disagree with your notion that laws and police are unnecessary I agree completely with your thinking on the issue of recreational drugs. The fact that the drug war has been going on for decades and has been totally counterproductive is irrefutable evidence that that recreational drug use is not a law-enforcement issue.

While I disagree with your notion that laws and police are unnecessary I agree completely with your thinking on the issue of recreational drugs. The fact that the drug war has been going on for decades and has been totally counterproductive is irrefutable evidence that that recreational drug use is not a law-enforcement issue.

Note the bolded part in my statement. Everything after that is sarcastic. It was a response to those that believe we should applaud people that ‘hunt down’ those criminals that somehow wronged them. Such a notion flies in the face of law and make a mockery of it. I am a firm believer in the right to self defense and fully support the second, castle laws and stand your ground laws but this notion is NOT the same thing and is truly nuts.

Note the bolded part in my statement. Everything after that is sarcastic. It was a response to those that believe we should applaud people that ‘hunt down’ those criminals that somehow wronged them. Such a notion flies in the face of law and make a mockery of it. I am a firm believer in the right to self defense and fully support the second, castle laws and stand your ground laws but this notion is NOT the same thing and is truly nuts.
Apologies for my failure to notice that. My error.

Forum List

Back