Drug dealers should be hanged in public squares

Does that include Merck, Johnson & Johnson, and Pfizer too? After all, their drugs do kill/harm many people. Can we hang FDA officials as well?

Public hanging is a good idea but not nearly such a good idea as additional freedom. The answer to freedom used unwisely is always more freedom. In this case, it's the freedom of individuals to eliminate drug dealers without legal penalty.

There was a recent case of a couple who tracked down the drug dealer pimp who got their daughter addicted and pimped her out until she died. The couple killed him. Why are they facing any penalties at all. They should be rewarded.

I agree.

Wasn't that one of your homies that got killed?

No that was your boyfriend.

Here's an example.

Rush Limbaugh uses his right to freedom of speech to say things others don't like. Rather than shutting him down, the answer is for others to use their freedom of speech to expose him for the fraud they believe him to be (unless they can't because he's right).

The answer to drug dealing, using or other criminal activity shouldn't be limited to the exclusive remedy of the government, but to allow individuals the right to deal with the activity themselves. Like the couple who tracked down the pimp who got their daughter addicted to drugs killed him. The government was either unwilling or unable to act. They should have been allowed the freedom to do it themselves.

I would go to hangings in Seattles Westlake Park
Do you believe someone who sells cigarettes, i.e., from the owner of a super market chain to a clerk in a convenience store, should be hanged? If not, why not? Don't you know nicotine is by far the most addictive and harmful drug of all.

How about liquor store owners and clerks? Did you know that, second to cigarettes, beverage alcohol addicts, kills and sickens more people than all illegal drugs combined.

The old adage, "There is no reformer like a reformed drunk," strongly suggests you are an addict in some stage of recovery. If that is the case, why project the rage at your own perceived weakness onto others? What good do you think that will do anyone, including you?

Do you believe someone who sells cigarettes, i.e., from the owner of a super market chain to a clerk in a convenience store, should be hanged? If not, why not? Don't you know nicotine is by far the most addictive and harmful drug of all.

How about liquor store owners and clerks? Did you know that, second to cigarettes, beverage alcohol addicts, kills and sickens more people than all illegal drugs combined.

The old adage, "There is no reformer like a reformed drunk," strongly suggests you are an addict in some stage of recovery. If that is the case, why project the rage at your own perceived weakness onto others? What good do you think that will do anyone, including you?

When the level of impairment from cigarettes gets to the level of impairment from crack, we'll discuss it.

When the level of impairment from cigarettes gets to the level of impairment from crack, we'll discuss it.
Comparing temporary impairment to lung cancer and heart disease is worthy of immediate discussion.

Temporary impairment? people who smoke crack for years on end get fucked up for life even if they stop, one of my neighbors smoked crack for 7 years and he has a stutter, barely any teeth and his hands shake. Thats not temporary, all he can do now is mow lawns and wash cars for spare cash.

Comparing temporary impairment to lung cancer and heart disease is worthy of immediate discussion.

Temporary impairment? people who smoke crack for years on end get fucked up for life even if they stop, one of my neighbors smoked crack for 7 years and he has a stutter, barely any teeth and his hands shake. Thats not temporary, all he can do now is mow lawns and wash cars for spare cash.

Could you tell him that? Really. Druggies won't accept any realistic assessment of their addiction. They will tell you candy bars will make you fat but won't recognize the damage that drugs do.

Everyone who smokes freebase cocaine does not do it on a daily basis nor becomes addicted to it. You are focusing on negative examples which are personally familiar to you. But I'm sure you don't know every occasional freebase smoker in your neighborhood or town.

This is not to say smoking freebase cocaine is not harmful and extremely risky, because it is. The only point I wish to make is everyone is not equally susceptible to addiction to any recreational substance.

Bottom line is smoking "crack" has extremely destructive potential and should be avoided.

Eggs are now worse than cigarettes, therefore it follows that freebasing cocaine is better for you than eating an egg.

That's how addiction works, it rationalizes itself.

Eggs are now worse than cigarettes, therefore it follows that freebasing cocaine is better for you than eating an egg.

That's how addiction works, it rationalizes itself.
First, where eggs are concerned the primary factor is one's susceptibilty to heart disease (some are very susceptible, others are not).

Next, if you could smoke just one or two cigarettes now and then (and you are not an addictive personality) you would not become addicted and the effect on your lungs and heart would be negligible. The problem with the cigarette addiction is quantity and frequency. The average nicotine addict smokes 20 - 30 cigarettes a day, every day.

The same situation applies to eggs. Provided one is not highly susceptible to atherosclerosis and eats just one or two eggs now and then it is unlikely any harm will ever come of it. But there are people who eat eggs every day. So, again, the frequency and quantity factor applies.

I eat about a dozen eggs a month. I'm 76 years old and (according to my physician) my heart is strong and healthy.

Really? What happened? They refused to give you your needed fix? (Laughs)

Okay. When it becomes law, I, too, would love to attend the hangings of our notorious drug dealers and drug pushers - the pharmaceutical industry, drug-crazed doctors and FDA.

Because drug dealers should operate in sewers - not in public parks.

Public hanging is a good idea but not nearly such a good idea as additional freedom. The answer to freedom used unwisely is always more freedom. In this case, it's the freedom of individuals to eliminate drug dealers without legal penalty.

There was a recent case of a couple who tracked down the drug dealer pimp who got their daughter addicted and pimped her out until she died. The couple killed him. Why are they facing any penalties at all. They should be rewarded.

I agree.
So do I.

You know, if it's created by man (cocaine, meth, crack, heroin, etc.) it should be made illegal.

If it occurs naturally (cannabis, peyote, mushrooms), it should be legal.

As far as hanging drug pushers? Only after they've been proven guilty in a court of law and the death penalty is deserved.

As far as vigilante justice? Nope. That's what the police are for, and we're supposed to be a nation of laws.

We know the existing drug laws don't work, so end the drug war and deal with the use of harmful drugs in a more intelligent manner and there won't be dealers in public parks.

Consider that nicotine is more addictive than heroin but the use of cigarettes has been reduced by more than 50% in the past two decades -- without arresting a single user or dealer. It was done through public education.

Hanging is barbaric.
No what is barbaric, is continually defending drug dealers who kill and destroy so much in America these days, and with mere slaps on the wrist when caught they have been getting away with it, while many people/children/communities have been lost by the thousands in this nation, either because of directly or indirectly over the years it has happened in this nation to them.

I thought we were supposed to be an evolving species in the world, but how is it that we get to these bumps in the road, and we just go stupid ?

Last edited:
We know the existing drug laws don't work, so end the drug war and deal with the use of harmful drugs in a more intelligent manner and there won't be dealers in public parks.

Consider that nicotine is more addictive than heroin but the use of cigarettes has been reduced by more than 50% in the past two decades -- without arresting a single user or dealer. It was done through public education.
Ciggarettes are still a major problem, and are killing indiscriminantly every single day in America. Some just take longer to show up in the hospitals than others, but they will eventually get there, and it ain't pretty when they do. Ciggarettes have been legal for ever in America, yet the war is still on going against them in America, and it is picking up steam and taking many forms in order to battle them.

Making ciggarettes illegal in America, and this within many places in which they use to be legal or allowed to openly smoke them, has reduced smoking big time in America. Anything helps, so making drugs legal would be like ciggarettes where they have been legal also in America for ever (not solve anything), where as an epidemic had been started with cancer in relation to smoking, and sadly in which the nation has been paying for big time for over the years, and has sadly watched some horrific dying over the years because of or in relation to this scourage, so the battle goes on. Did you really mean to use ciggarettes in defense of legalizing drugs?

Ciggarettes are still a major problem, and are killing indiscriminantly every single day in America. Some just take longer to show up in the hospitals than others, but they will eventually get there, and it ain't pretty when they do. Ciggarettes have been legal for ever in America, yet the war is still on going against them in America, and it is picking up steam and taking many forms in order to battle them.

Making ciggarettes illegal in America, and this within many places in which they use to be legal or allowed to openly smoke them, has reduced smoking big time in America. Anything helps, so making drugs legal would be like ciggarettes where they have been legal also in America for ever (not solve anything), where as an epidemic had been started with cancer in relation to smoking, and sadly in which the nation has been paying for big time for over the years, and has sadly watched some horrific dying over the years because of or in relation to this scourage, so the battle goes on. Did you really mean to use ciggarettes in defense of legalizing drugs?

Interestingly enough, if you smoke cigarettes, you are 21 times more likely than someone who doesn't smoke at all to get lung cancer.

If you smoke cannabis ONLY, you are 0.93 to 0.73 as likely to get lung cancer as someone who doesn't smoke at all.

Forum List

Back