Drug dealers should be hanged in public squares

how about they have to do labor instead of killing them.

They should be digging graves and the like

The OP is additional proof the radical right wants a totalitarian nation, with Ryan as VP, its a possibility.

When I sign in - I usually scroll down the menu - I see this topic and its like: " hey, this is one of mine......."

Public hanging is a good idea but not nearly such a good idea as additional freedom. The answer to freedom used unwisely is always more freedom. In this case, it's the freedom of individuals to eliminate drug dealers without legal penalty.

There was a recent case of a couple who tracked down the drug dealer pimp who got their daughter addicted and pimped her out until she died. The couple killed him. Why are they facing any penalties at all. They should be rewarded.

Public hanging is a good idea but not nearly such a good idea as additional freedom. The answer to freedom used unwisely is always more freedom. In this case, it's the freedom of individuals to eliminate drug dealers without legal penalty.

There was a recent case of a couple who tracked down the drug dealer pimp who got their daughter addicted and pimped her out until she died. The couple killed him. Why are they facing any penalties at all. They should be rewarded.

I agree.

I agree.

Wasn't that one of your homies that got killed?

Why do I doubt, very seriously, that pimps and drug dealers are far from being HG's homies?

Forum List

Back