Drug arrest for Palin's...

Ohh so ANY politician that has children is by your definition not being responsible and raising their children. Or does this just apply to women? Or maybe just Republican women?
No - there are good and bad parents on both sides of the political fence and from both genders. Hillary Clinton is an example of an involved mother who has been in politics. One of the few good things to say about Richard Nixon is how involved he was with his girls.

Before the GOP clean-up crew did away with the Palin children's MySpace accounts, the two oldest Palin children's accounts were 'photocopied' along with Levi's account. They can be summed up by the phrase "sex, drugs (including alcohol) and rock 'n rock". Those kids were obviously not receiving much parental supervison.

The connection is:
Sarah Palin's connectin to Bristol's connection to Levi's connection to his mother Sherry Johnston. Sarah would have brought all this to the Big House. Sherry Johnston is part of the extended family and there is no getting around it. "You can choose your associates but not your family members" Who said this doing the campaign?

As opossed to say that wingnut Billy Carter or Bill Clinton's crazy brother. What ...you actually think no other politicians have looney relatives. Wait until all of Obama's loons come calling to the white house....

As opossed to say that wingnut Billy Carter or Bill Clinton's crazy brother. What ...you actually think no other politicians have looney relatives. Wait until all of Obama's loons come calling to the white house....

Of course all politicians have looney relatives, remember Jenna and Barbara Bush, or how about Jeb's daughter who was busted trying to score some xanax.. .

Of course all politicians have looney relatives, remember Jenna and Barbara Bush, or how about Jeb's daughter who was busted trying to score some xanax.. .

Sure,If Jenna and Barbara are loons....that must mean Amy Carter and Chelsea Clinton are too. Lets live in reality and not get carried away :cuckoo:

I think as far as "shit we don't care about being presented as news" goes, this ranks pretty low on the scale. I heard about this, but it doesn't seem to be the front page national news "this is the most important thing that happened today" kind of story that would normally piss me off. Then again, I haven't been paying a lot of attention to the news since the election, so I don't know.

Well, today Bristol is supposed to have that porker she calls a kid. Poor bastard child.

Now.....wanna talk about guilt by association Pussy Squeaker? Let's start off with Rev. Wright and all the other crap that goes on around that.

Next....let's talk about Obama's relative who was illegal, and how the media tried to make a big deal of that (thanks FAUX news).

She was doing meth? Don't those dumb fuckers realize that meth is a direct gateway into Hell (Literally!)? Matter of fact, I'm strongly against ANY drugs that aren't administered by a physician.

And......for the record......plants AIN'T DRUGS!!!!!!! Peyote, mescaline, pot, are all okay. Matter of fact, God Himself told Moses on Sainai that "if it comes out of the ground, you may have it". The ragged edge of that equation is Opium.

Meth? Bad news. Prescription drugs outside of a doctor's instruction? Same deal.

Personally, I'd like to see marijuana legal all over the world, as a cash crop (CA's biggest incidentally), as food, as fuel, and as clothing, because hemp will make all of that and then some. Harvest the buds, and then use the rest of the plant for what ever you need.

Maybe one of these days people will finally understand. Besides, Harvard Medical, as well as the British Medical Society have ALL researched this. THC is custom made for the brain, as a way to relax and meditate, as well as heal. Now.....if all of you good Christians out there are paying any attention to your Bibles, as well as the way that Intelligent Design works, you would see the connection, unless of course, you choose to ignore it.

Now....if God is as smart as everyone says (and He is), that WHAT THE FUCK makes you dumb assholes think that He put it down here to harm and tempt man? YOU are the ones that get messed up with it, as you tend to abuse things, much like a lot of you have managed to do with Jesus and His teachings down through the ages. Besides, He told Moses when He gave him the 10 Commandments, that anything that was a plant, was perfectly fine to use, just be careful of the poisonous ones.

Nope........that chick shoulda been smoking pot.

:lol: I very much enjoyed that.

Bush's successor Obama’s ex opponent John McCain’s vice presidential running mate Palin’s daughter's fiance's mother arrested for drugs
hey, if we could take it to the 8th degree of separation, we could even put Clinton's name first
LOL

No - there are good and bad parents on both sides of the political fence and from both genders. Hillary Clinton is an example of an involved mother who has been in politics. One of the few good things to say about Richard Nixon is how involved he was with his girls.

Before the GOP clean-up crew did away with the Palin children's MySpace accounts, the two oldest Palin children's accounts were 'photocopied' along with Levi's account. They can be summed up by the phrase "sex, drugs (including alcohol) and rock 'n rock". Those kids were obviously not receiving much parental supervison.
did you know that myspace had pages for ALL of the Heisman candidates this year, and not one of them were actually THEIRS

:rolleyes:

You know what, the problem isn't a 'guilt by association' thing.

The problem is that Palin campaigned on a message of things like "we grow good people in our small towns" which was divisive rhetoric period.

People like Joe the Plumber and every other avid Palin supporter call her the "real deal" and breath of fresh air.

It is asinine to divide the country into good and not-good, pro-america and anti-america. She did it with almost every stump speech, dividing the positive she sees in america from the negative Barack was claimed by her to see in america. Or similar divisive rhetoric.

She is not the "real deal" whatever that is. She is a snake oil salesman. We do not grow better people in small towns. Americans come in all shapes and sizes and there is no guilt by association, but when a politician makes a claim that small town america is inherently more wholesome, then she should explain the existence of drug dealing in the small town of which she was mayor.

This item shows up her hypocrisy and politicking, not any guilt (of which she has none in this case.)

Last edited:
You know what, the problem isn't a 'guilt by association' thing.

The problem is that Palin campaigned on a message of things like "we grow good people in our small towns" which was divisive rhetoric period.

People like Joe the Plumber and every other avid Palin supporter call her the "real deal" and breath of fresh air.

It is asinine to divide the country into good and not-good, pro-america and anti-america. She did it with almost every stump speech, dividing the positive she sees in america from the negative Barack was claimed by her to see in america. Or similar divisive rhetoric.

She is not the "real deal" whatever that is. She is a snake oil salesman. We do not grow better people in small towns. Americans come in all shapes and sizes and there is no guilt by association, but when a politician makes a claim that small town america is inherently more wholesome, then she should explain the existence of drug dealing in the small town of which she was mayor.

This item shows up her hypocrisy and politicking, not any guilt (of which she has none in this case.)
you need to do some research on that claim
it is the mat-su area that had the drug problems, not wasila

It should've read:

DICK CHENEY'S...

Cheney's would-be successor Republican Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin's daughter's baby daddy's mother got arrested for some shit that has nothing to do with any of the people just mentioned in this lead-in because they're all adults and can be expected to be responsible for their own effed up drug problems.

MSNBC Reports...

Are you saying that if Wasilla has a drug problem, and had a drug problem when Palin was mayor, that you will concede my point?

Do you think small towns "grow good people" (implied that small towns are better than big cities)?

You may need to research some things yourself Dive Con.........

WASILLA - The Matanuska-Susitna area is the methamphetamine capital of Alaska, according to Alaska State Troopers.

In 2003, authorities uncovered nine meth labs in the area. Last year, the number increased to 42, said Kyle Young, an investigator with the troopers who works with the Mat-Su narcotics team.

Officials with the Office of Children's Services in Wasilla said the problem affects children. The office receives about 40 calls a month from people reporting abuse or neglect involving some aspect of the highly addictive drug.

In late February, the Mat-Su narcotics unit arrested a couple at their Willow home. Michelle Motta said for years she tried to warn authorities that her three young nieces lived in the midst of a methamphetamine operation run by their parents, Phillip Dean and Laura Jackson.

Alaska State Troopers reported finding a "large active meth lab" in a detached garage shop. The house was a frigid mess, with piles of dirty dishes, clothes everywhere and frozen pipes, investigators said.

Through a hatch in the shop floor, the team found an underground room with a meth lab in one corner, as well as old marijuana root balls and lights from a past pot-growing operation.

An investigator said the team didn't find the children at home but saw signs of them there. Motta said the girls - ages 14, 8 and 6 - at times slept in the garage with the lab.

Wasilla's Meth Problem Made Palin's Borough The Meth Capital Of Alaska

Wasilla is IN Mat-Su dipshit.

OK, I have looked around a bit and this is what I see:

Police said Sherry L. Johnston, whose son Levi is engaged to the younger Palin, is facing six felony criminal counts for allegedly manufacturing and possessing narcotics in her Wasilla home, The Politico said Friday.

Johnston was arrested Thursday by police, who searched her family home in attempt to find additional evidence to support the narcotics allegations.

Johnston, whose son is the father of Bristol Palin's unborn child, has since been freed from the Mat-Su Pretrial Facility on $2,000 bond.

Presumably she is being tried in Mat-su because Wasilla doesn't have facilities, small towns growing such wholesome people and all....

(And ftr I was born in a small town, and I lived in a small town. Probably die in a small town.)

(Or what biker sailor said.)

Last edited:
Well, today Bristol is supposed to have that porker she calls a kid. Poor bastard child.

Now.....wanna talk about guilt by association Pussy Squeaker? Let's start off with Rev. Wright and all the other crap that goes on around that.

Next....let's talk about Obama's relative who was illegal, and how the media tried to make a big deal of that (thanks FAUX news).

She was doing meth? Don't those dumb fuckers realize that meth is a direct gateway into Hell (Literally!)? Matter of fact, I'm strongly against ANY drugs that aren't administered by a physician.

And......for the record......plants AIN'T DRUGS!!!!!!! Peyote, mescaline, pot, are all okay. Matter of fact, God Himself told Moses on Sainai that "if it comes out of the ground, you may have it". The ragged edge of that equation is Opium.

Meth? Bad news. Prescription drugs outside of a doctor's instruction? Same deal.

Personally, I'd like to see marijuana legal all over the world, as a cash crop (CA's biggest incidentally), as food, as fuel, and as clothing, because hemp will make all of that and then some. Harvest the buds, and then use the rest of the plant for what ever you need.

Maybe one of these days people will finally understand. Besides, Harvard Medical, as well as the British Medical Society have ALL researched this. THC is custom made for the brain, as a way to relax and meditate, as well as heal. Now.....if all of you good Christians out there are paying any attention to your Bibles, as well as the way that Intelligent Design works, you would see the connection, unless of course, you choose to ignore it.

Now....if God is as smart as everyone says (and He is), that WHAT THE FUCK makes you dumb assholes think that He put it down here to harm and tempt man? YOU are the ones that get messed up with it, as you tend to abuse things, much like a lot of you have managed to do with Jesus and His teachings down through the ages. Besides, He told Moses when He gave him the 10 Commandments, that anything that was a plant, was perfectly fine to use, just be careful of the poisonous ones.

Nope........that chick shoulda been smoking pot.

Did Al Franken just join the USMB ?

Are you saying that if Wasilla has a drug problem, and had a drug problem when Palin was mayor, that you will concede my point?

Do you think small towns "grow good people" (implied that small towns are better than big cities)?
people are people
just as there can be bad people in small towns, there also can be good people in big cities
that whole thing was SPUN

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Be blind if you want.

No, driveby, I'm not Al Franken (although I hope he wins the election), I'm Rob. Rob Murphy, 20 year Navy vet.

How ya doing?

By the way Dumb Con, you may want to check Google Earth and look at where exactly Wasilla is.

Remember.....the Internet is your friend.

Forum List

Back