Drug arrest for Palin's...

One cannot help but wonder what the hell "misconduct involving a controlled substance" actually means.

One also wonders why this bust is brought to our attention?

Why is this tidbit worthy of our attenion to begin with?

Somebody marginally related to somebody who was for a moment somebody famous get's bust for something involving drugs and we need to know about it why?

The MSM is sheer crap.

The fairness doctrine, We keep catching Democrats with their pants down so they gotta find some thing, anything, that might be related to a republican to report.

Maybe the headline should have read -

Drug arrest for Obama’s …
Obama’s ex opponent John McCain’s vice presidential running mate Palin’s daughter's fiance's mother arrested for drugs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

Oh Boy! That was funny! lollollol

The fairness doctrine, We keep catching Democrats with their pants down so they gotta find some thing, anything, that might be related to a republican to report.

The bullshit doctrine more like.

MSM exploits, indeed creates, scandals which basically are nothing more than tittillating trivia.

It panders to the tastes of the terminally stupid

This time they are going after a Republican.

Next time it might be a Democrat.

This kind of tripe isn't newsworthy.

This is character assassination by casual association.

I cannot stand Palin, but this so called "news" is pure garbage

I don't find this report surprising. Dysfunction attracts dysfunction.

Bristol and Levi are likely two-of-kind -- kids who have been left to raise themselves because their selfish parents are too busy doing other things - be it drugs or political power-brokering or racing in sled dog races - to be bothered with actually parenting their kids.

What boggles my mind is that the GOP tried to tout Palin as a decent mother and the poster hockey-mom. Anyone who couldn't see through that paper-thin facade was wearing blinders or drinking way too much koolaid IMO.

Resident Dr. Phil .............
:ahole-1:
IMO

I don't find this report surprising. Dysfunction attracts dysfunction.

Bristol and Levi are likely two-of-kind -- kids who have been left to raise themselves because their selfish parents are too busy doing other things - be it drugs or political power-brokering or racing in sled dog races - to be bothered with actually parenting their kids.

What boggles my mind is that the GOP tried to tout Palin as a decent mother and the poster hockey-mom. Anyone who couldn't see through that paper-thin facade was wearing blinders or drinking way too much koolaid IMO.

That's quite uncalled for. How extensive an anti-youth bias must so many possess to refer to all teenage pregnancy as "dysfunction"?

One cannot help but wonder what the hell "misconduct involving a controlled substance" actually means.

I know in my state and I believe nationally, even if you were to give such a medication to say your spouse, that constitutes breaking the law. Obviously it is doubtful that anyone would really press that issue, but, I do believe the law is that particular.

For the few who were actually silly enough to slap Palin with this (Chris for one) could they please explain to me the relationship she has with this person, other than the obvious. I have a brother-in-law who is in trouble all of the time, other than being my brother-in-law and me needing to see him at certain family functions, I have no relationship with him and his life has nothing to do with mine. Just more BS for people to chew on.

If this woman is selling an opiate, then she needs to be prosecuted. And if anyone truly understands this epidemic they would realize and state, that the worse offenders are the family doctors. That isn't pushing blame, it is merely the truth.

I knew it must be a conservative community if Palin was mayor, but I had no idea people there were such avid fans of the Rush Limbaugh Show.

avid fans of the Rush Limbaugh Show

Good one, but let's get real. This is silly as far as news goes and despicable that anyone would even try and link this to Palin herself. Guilt through association by the left? naw, say it ain't true

US Senator (Rep) Larry Craig, and his wide stance are registered trade marks of the right wing closet machine.

(laughing as I tap my foot to the tune of my funny valentine)

Last edited:
The connection is:
Sarah Palin's connectin to Bristol's connection to Levi's connection to his mother Sherry Johnston. Sarah would have brought all this to the Big House. Sherry Johnston is part of the extended family and there is no getting around it. "You can choose your associates but not your family members" Who said this doing the campaign?

Guilt through association by the left? naw, say it ain't true

Okay, it ain't true.

Notice if you will the people here who you would probably assume are all lefties all saying what sheer crap this is?

Or doesn't that reality in any way effect your delusion that the lefties are all just Demcoratic partisans who will accept any news (whoever goofy) that attacks Republicans?

Characterizing the left, when all the evidence suggests your characterization about the left is pure fiction doesn't give you much cred, bub.

Maybe the headline should have read -

Drug arrest for Obama’s …
Obama’s ex opponent John McCain’s vice presidential running mate Palin’s daughter's fiance's mother arrested for drugs

:lol: I very much enjoyed that.

Bush's successor Obama’s ex opponent John McCain’s vice presidential running mate Palin’s daughter's fiance's mother arrested for drugs

Last edited:
Okay, it ain't true.

Notice if you will the people here who you would probably assume are all lefties all saying what sheer crap this is?

Or doesn't that reality in any way effect your delusion that the lefties are all just Demcoratic partisans who will accept any news (whoever goofy) that attacks Republicans?

Characterizing the left, when all the evidence suggests your characterization about the left is pure fiction doesn't give you much cred, bub.

pardon? I am not a rightie by any stretch of the imagination. reality? I heard it bites.

go figure

That's quite uncalled for. How extensive an anti-youth bias must so many possess to refer to all teenage pregnancy as "dysfunction"?
I haven't said anything about Bristol Palin's pregnancy alone proving dysfunction - the total package of the Palin clan is dysfunction, however. Oldest kid in legal trouble - joins military to get out of trouble. Second kid - known at her school for partying and being loose - has illegitimate child in high school. Father of child has questionable home life as well. Parents reported to be in various places on a regular basis without the kids in tow.... Mom is a total bimbo - doesn't have a clue what goes on outside of Alaska - uses winks and folkisms in context where they are completely out of place and expects kid-glove treatment by the press because she is a woman / mother / ????. Sorry Aggy, this isn't the Cleaver family.

Note the meaning of the charge is under discussion. It usually means going to more than one doctor to obtain a legal prescription or using multiple names to obtain legal prescriptions.

pardon? I am not a rightie by any stretch of the imagination. reality? I heard it bites.

go figure

I don't give fig what YOUR political persuasion is.

I was responding to your comment that this attack on Palin was supported by the lefties.

That simply is not true as can easily be evidenced by reading the comments of the players on this board.

maybe the lady shouldn't have been selling oxy's which is pretty the number one drug of choice these days, we had seven pharmacy's in something like two weeks get robbed for oxy where I live. All you can think about is how the media is making Palin look bad and not about the fact her grandchild's grandmother is selling drugs and I might add the ATF doesn't just come in for anything!

You should just listen to what your stupid self just said.. Palin looks bad because of something her grandchild's paternal grandmother did ie selling drugs? What an asshole hypocrite, you and all the other liberals on this board are. Guilt now by association is an okay deal. But not when obamalama is paling around with bomber terrorists, and racist ranting preachers, and corrupt gov blagos.. what a bunch of DUmmies.

Last edited:
The connection is:
Sarah Palin's connectin to Bristol's connection to Levi's connection to his mother Sherry Johnston. Sarah would have brought all this to the Big House. Sherry Johnston is part of the extended family and there is no getting around it. "You can choose your associates but not your family members" Who said this doing the campaign?
6 degrees to a connection.
It's a Kevin Bacon thing.

Sherry Johnston has a son.

Her son used his johnson to pork Bristol

Bacon is made from pork.

Kevin Bacon

Forum List

Back