DrudgeReport's Current Headlines - In Order of Importance...

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
Afghan president wants U.S. troops out of villages...
U.S. moves massacre soldier to Kuwait; Afghans furious...
Thousands protest, chant anti-American slogans...
Taliban suspends peace talks with U.S....
Obama Fills Out NCAA Basketball Bracket...

Afghan president wants U.S. troops out of villages...I want them out of the entire country. It's time to leave that sorry ass place.
U.S. moves massacre soldier to Kuwait; Afghans furious...Eff the Afghans. He needs to be brought back to the US so he can get a fair psych eval and then possible trial. Funny how the Muslim Army doctor hasn't been tried from his mass murder spree but everyone is calling for this dude's head now.
Thousands protest, chant anti-American slogans...Just wait until Friday. The shit will hit the fan.
Taliban suspends peace talks with U.S....No susprise there.
Obama Fills Out NCAA Basketball Bracket...Obama has gotten little right thus far. His bracket will be no different.

I read alot of comments on Yahoo about this and so many Americans just want to turn this Soldier over to the Afghans, I completely disagree with that.

I read alot of comments on Yahoo about this and so many Americans just want to turn this Soldier over to the Afghans, I completely disagree with that.

I agree - he'd be swinging from a crane by sundown.
Let's give him a fair trial in a military court, THEN we can get rid of him.

He needs to evaluated mentally, this man really should not have been deployed to Afghanistan, he suffered a traumatic brain injury in Iraq.

He needs to evaluated mentally, this man really should not have been deployed to Afghanistan, he suffered a traumatic brain injury in Iraq.

Traumatic brain injury or not, just the stresses of combat can drive a soldier around the bend.

If will take a lot of convincing to keep Vets like myself from protesting a multi-deployment combat soldier facing the death penalty...

Regardless of the severity of his actions, the fact that honorable service to his country was a contributing factor to his breakdown should take the death penalty off the table, IMO.

The overwhelming opinion at the VFW and AmVets Post is this guy will be hung out to dry for the sake of political expedience...

Last edited:

Traumatic brain injury or not, just the stresses of combat can drive a soldier around the bend.

If will take a lot of convincing to keep Vets like myself from protesting a multi-deployment combat soldier facing the death penalty...

Regardless of the severity of his actions, the fact that honorable service to his country was a contributing factor to his breakdown should take the death penalty off the table, IMO.

The overwhelming opinion at the VFW and AmVets Post is this guy will be hung out to dry for the sake of political expedience...

Oh I agree, this man was on his 4th combat deployment, what he did was wrong but I am against the death penalty for him. He should have never been sent to Afghanistan.

Democrats. They are simply under every rock.

The Afghans want this mans blood, I am not interested in appeasing them I am sorry, this mans execution video will go viral and be looked upon as a huge victory for them.

Afghan president wants U.S. troops out of villages...
U.S. moves massacre soldier to Kuwait; Afghans furious...
Thousands protest, chant anti-American slogans...
Taliban suspends peace talks with U.S....
Obama Fills Out NCAA Basketball Bracket...

Back to the original point, I noticed those headlines listings yesterday. My first thought was someone better hurry up and teach Barry how to play the fiddle before things start to burn.

Forum List

Back